Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Any tips on the master point on chapter 18?

Also what's the deal with pilot/mech abilities. Is it like monster hunter where they don't do anything until you hit a threshold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

Just gonna echo this annoyance. I'm entering mission 20, have 10 sortie slots for it, and 22 total teams. It's kind of messing with my enjoyment quite a bit, honestly.

I haven't even deployed the SRX at all aside from one forced sortie because with slots at such a premium there is no way I'm devoting 2 teams worth of them to that thing. Anyone who doesn't eagerly await Banpreios putting an end to that stupid poo poo has brain problems.

This is the reason why I never used 70% of the real robots.

On a related note how do you use fortegigas? I haven't found anyone that will pilot it or any mech that transforms into it.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The DK Rap posted:

An update for English MD is out (that's basically as big the base game itself) that adds the Archive mode that recaps OGs, OGG, 2nd OG and Dark Prison.

Ah thanks. I came here just to see wth was with that 6+ gig patch

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So is there a 'correct' choice for the different dogma grades? recovering sp seems way better than getting 10% HP and EN back, but I have no idea how the math checks out for the grade 2 choices.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

is getting a game over if you lose any unit a early game thing or a expert mode thing?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Am I crazy or did some of the names get changed after the patch?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Zore posted:

I haven't played since the patch, what have you noticed?

I could have sworn it was shou instead of show and cham instead of chum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

MechaX posted:

I started the Space route to see what it was going to be like and was like "haha, Klim is funny," when I got to that part, and then booted up the Earth route to see which one I wanted to stick with.

And then Bird Man Kurama ended up having a human form, and for someone that knows nothing about Mr. Keith Courage, I was like "hold the gently caress up" and went with that route.

But I got Mazinger Z, and sorry Sakaya and Boss, ya'll cool but I am never ever going to use you in a non SRW Alpha Portable title.

I used boss for a while for resupply but then the secret g.o.a.t unit gratin got that too.

• Locked thread