Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Also Jerid
or Izumi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

To sync with funimation's "simuldub" I guess.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

"Completely new story set in 1979", is what Google gives me. Japanese speakers have said they're talking about it like a proper new game rather than a mobage or something, but who knows until they have something to show.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Stuff like Yakuza and even random iffy spinoffs like Azure Revolution and Shining HD come over these days, so I see them at least giving it a shot.

e: and heck, Atlus as an extension of SEGA did a pair of aquaplus games, which also do the "largely VN interspersed with SRPG" deal (not exactly equivalent of course but)

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Not having reimaginings with more weighty narratives ig

• Locked thread