Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Good news everyone! The Collector's Edition English Version is back in stock. If everyone hasn't gotten the game yet, now's the perfect time before the stock is gone again.
Yes I bought it and now I am eagerly awaiting the game.
Cannot wait to clown robots in the Bellzelute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Caphi posted:

Who the gently caress signed off on chapter 41. I don't care if it was imported directly from GC, it's the most frustrating piece of SRW I've ever played, and that includes the three other bullshit stages in MD so far, and there's five hours of it.

Are you sure you're not talking about stage 42? Because gently caress that stage.
Also, gently caress stage 7 of the moon route, it is awful.
But the worst thing about Moon Dwellers is the city stages. I haaaaaaaaaaaate the stupid city stages where your ground units movement is so terrible and you have to rely on your air units. Also this game is making me feel bad for the D original mechs. The Chevalier is just unbearable, and Forte Gigas has major accuracy issues. I imagine someone in the dev team hated the SRW D.

Also Senerio try and get E save so Calvina can spam her finisher more often.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I thought Valor/Soul only counts for the unit in the front of the twin? Can a sub-unit still use it and gain the effects?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

By the way, I heard that there was a patch available for Fantasy Maiden Wars P? Is it still available?
Edit: Nevermind, I found it.
In any case, here's hoping for a translation to SRW V.

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 3, 2016

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

So I'm currently having problems with Fantasy Maiden Wars P where when I try to access the Spirits from my character, the game just freezes. Does anyone know what I can do? I'm currently using the english patch.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

All right! I used NTLEA like Steele said, and it's working now! Thanks so much! I can finally play Fantasy Maiden Wars P!
Now to play the game where my favorite character isn't even playable. Curse you PCB, for taking away Youmu!

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

So now I've finished FMW P I was looking to move on to the next game. But when I tried opening the game, it wouldn't load, even with ntleas; apparently there was an error or something. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to be doing?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

Gamemaker is touchy sometimes and straight up asks you to reboot your computer.

Yeah, that was it. I rebooted and tried again today and it's loading no problem. Though, now I can't seem to transfer my clear data from FMW P to FMW I. Any ideas on how to do that?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

The process is the same as it was from E to P. Move the clear save file and your system save to I's savedata folder, and when you start a new game you should get a prompt asking if you want to continue from it.

Remember that while the in-game save file numbering starts from 1, the actual files start from 0. So if your clear save is in Save Slot 1, it's actually save file 0.

If there's any other possible problems, I can't think of them offhand. Could you elaborate?
I figured it out the problem. I was using the incorrect save data folder. That was my bad :v:
But now I need to ask, can you only use clear data from the first time you clear the game, because it won't let me use the save from new game plus.
Not a huge problem if it doesn't, just wanted to know.
Thanks for helping me Blitz, I appreciate it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

So just to be clear: Super Robot Wars V is out and if I want the English Version physical copy, I need to use Play Asia, correct?

• Locked thread