Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Death before dishonor obviously. No need for a second I'm badass..
I long for the icy embrace of the changeless abyss
There is no such thing as true death
Especially when you :goku:
View Results

• Locked thread
limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Nathilus posted:

I find myself capable of accepting that life is pain and getting my kicks where I can. Some days are way more poo poo than others, but when I have one of those I generally think "this too shall pass".

The only way I ever see me killing myself is in the face of debilitating and incurable illness. Or if I dishonored myself on the battlefield. Neither is very likely so I'm afraid y'all are stuck with me for a while. You'll just have to put up with the faggotry and retardation I guess. Being an utterly useless piece of poo poo is something else I can accept.

What about everyone else? Can yall handle the grey wastes of an uncaring and ultimately futile existence or will you be checking out soon? No judgement here, your life is your own property.

That's a good thing, op, and I hope you are obsessed by your own sexuality just the right amount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread