Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LGD posted:

I should have probably clarified that I meant "work" as in actually looking good while not betraying the core of Jughead's character by making him, for example, an obnoxious hipster

Jughead is the Kramer of Archie comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Oh my god, that's how they did it?!

Why does this break my nostalgic heart? I wanted to believe it was all clever animal training.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Applewhite posted:

Jughead is the Kramer of Archie comics.

oh gently caress you

naem
May 29, 2011

Fun fact, Sabrina the teenaged witch actress Melissa something got super depressed at the popularity of Buffy the vampire slayer and gained like 100 pounds

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

naem posted:

Fun fact, Sabrina the teenaged witch actress Melissa something got super depressed at the popularity of Buffy the vampire slayer and gained like 100 pounds

Still would.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Shiki Dan posted:

Still would.

watch 9 dead or whatever it's called and get back to me I'm pretty sure she also a hard core conservative

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the hostess fruit pie

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
How many fanfics do you think there are involving Salem eating out Sabrina? The thought just popped into my head and now I'm scared to look.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What the gently caress is wrong with your head

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Tuxedo Gin posted:

isn't a witch naming her cat salem like a jew naming his cat auschwitz?

Salem, black as a smoker's lung, was named after the cigarettes.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
what's melissa joan hart doing now?

oh. God's Not Dead 2.

gently caress. sigh

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Part of me resembles the hat.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's your pinhead haha

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

100% Sure she goes for black men.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'm pretty sure she also a hard core conservative

And?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gross

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I mean, if I saw Applewhite being eaten alive by dogs, I'd be ok with it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I mean, if I saw Applewhite being eaten alive by dogs, I'd be ok with it.

I think you meant to post this in my Schadenfreude thread.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
9 dead is up there on my "so awful it's good" list
Made by mjh's father

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Drunk Nerds posted:

9 dead is up there on my "so awful it's good" list
Made by mjh's father

didn't even know that but it's really just bad i found no redeeming qualities

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

so what happens next

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

so what happens next

naem
May 29, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

so what happens next

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you killed the thread, this is your fault

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
getting back on track

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Aug 6, 2016

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
That loving cat owned.
Also he is a hundred years old wizard so it's legal to make hot cat sex.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

welcome to the "bank"

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Were the two older women lesbians? Was one of them her mother? Did the older women also have magic? I never really understood the Sabrinaverse.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If Salem was being punished for wizard crimes why was he living with Sabrina's aunts? The magical legal system must be pretty soft if the punishment for trying to take over the world is getting to laze around at the expense of some attractive ladies. Are they like parole officers getting paid to watch over him? Or were they his cult groupies when he was a badass wizard? In either case it seems irresponsible to let him spend so much time in a teenage girls bedroom.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

The Dennis System posted:

Were the two older women lesbians? Was one of them her mother? Did the older women also have magic? I never really understood the Sabrinaverse.

yeah they were witch lesbians, it was a kids show about 2 hardcore lesbians and their adopted witch daughter, was super ahead of its time in terms of lgbt rights and what not

Moon Atari posted:

If Salem was being punished for wizard crimes why was he living with Sabrina's aunts? The magical legal system must be pretty soft if the punishment for trying to take over the world is getting to laze around at the expense of some attractive ladies. Are they like parole officers getting paid to watch over him? Or were they his cult groupies when he was a badass wizard? In either case it seems irresponsible to let him spend so much time in a teenage girls bedroom.

if I recall correctly of one them was part of his gang to take over the world and its her punishment to have to look after him as a cat for 100 years. I think she got off light because she was banging Penn Jillette who was witches version of president or whatever

Dragonstoned fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Aug 6, 2016

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Dragonstoned posted:

if I recall correctly of one them was part of his gang to take over the world and its her punishment to have to look after him as a cat for 100 years. I think she got off light because she was banging Penn Jillette who was witches version of president or whatever

she was on the snack committee

Also TV's Frank wrote a Christmas episode where like half the scenes end with someone jumping out a window

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

still would :smith:

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

PallasAthene posted:

There aren't a lot of things that make my cry, but a dog risking it's life for their owner does it every. single. time.

Yea, thanks for making me tear up before lunch, good job gbs.

Also Melissa Joan Hart has been like a lifetime crush for me, but she sadly declines in cuteness pretty sharply in her later years.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shiki Dan posted:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

still would :smith:

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

what the gently caress

there is no god

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
I can't tell if that's an actual picture or one of those feeder fetish photoshops.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Tuxedo Gin posted:

isn't a witch naming her cat salem like a jew naming his cat auschwitz?

more like naming his maus auschwitz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
more like sabrina the teenage bitch

• Locked thread