Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Presidential Election: I have more than a few co-workers who will never hear the end of it when Trump finally gets his rear end kicked. More satisfying than his loss however would be some massive, humiliating scandal that not even he can wriggle out of. Something so tarnishing that even his most ardent supporters will be disgusted with him and with themselves for ever supporting him. I'm really gonna savor his downfall.

Star Citizen:
I hope Chris Roberts goes to jail/is discovered dead from auto erotic asphyxiation on top of a pile of cocaine he bought with embezzled money. Watching the diehard fans unravel both mentally and spiritually when this scam finally implodes will be extremely satisfying.

These 2 are good.
The Elections: I don't give a poo poo who wins the election, both are equally terrible but the meltdown from either side's supporters will be good.

Star Citizen: Chris dying at the hands of the insane whales that have spent 5 and 6 figures on ~dreams~, rivers of tears.

No Man's Sky: Huge meltdowns already happening and it's not even out til next week. Biblical meltdowns forecasted for next Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

reading that gave me fremdschamen

• Locked thread