Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
Hillary is a weaker candidate than Obama, so I don't see her generating the same level of turnout that Obama did in 2008/2012. I have Hillary holding Virginia, Nevada, Colorado and New Hampshire because they have been trending blue for the past few election cycles. Trump has a shot at winning if he picks up states in the Midwest like Iowa, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

DMCrimson posted:

The pessimistic-but-Hillary-still-winning map

This is my guess too.

308 Hilldawg

230 Trump

E: Oh no repeats. I'm disqualified then.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Disqualified entries do not disqualify players. Just post an original map and you're off to the races.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
This'll probably sink me in the "without going over" part, but it hardly seems implausible right now.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I approve of my choice being labeled Paul Ryan 269.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

:350:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
total trump collapse where he keeps doubling down to fix his polling and it blows up:

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Curious as to why you would flip LA and MS before AK and TN considering the Clinton ticket rose to national prominence on those states. Genuinely curious here I'm trying to puzzle it out.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Edmund Lava posted:

Curious as to why you would flip LA and MS before AK and TN considering the Clinton ticket rose to national prominence on those states. Genuinely curious here I'm trying to puzzle it out.

just going off state poll leads but I might've screwed up la. my presumption is Trump is going to kill his bases turnout

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:getin:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I don't think this combination has been posted, so what the hell. 374 EVs for :abuela:

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

I see 2016 as somewhere between 2012 (Obama 4 point victory) and 2008 (Obama 7 point victory). I doubt Hillary's current lead of 7 points will increase by much, but I think it will hold after the next inevitable Trump outburst and debate meltdown. High Hispanic turnout and a superior ground game puts her over the edge in Arizona. Yuppies carry her in NC. Johnson steals enough to make CD-2 swing Clinton.

Hilldog victory by 5.5 to 6.5 points.

KaptainKrunk has issued a correction as of 23:43 on Aug 8, 2016

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

sean10mm posted:

I don't think this combination has been posted, so what the hell. 374 EVs for :abuela:

idk about Iowa but NC appears to be in play now. Otherwise :agreed:. Best of luck!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Johnson fever spreads across the nation.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:barf:

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

You forgot to put a '1' in front of '488'

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

nice

nice

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
those two maps would be nicer if johnson had 420 electoral votes tbqh

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
My initial guess was the same as Ego-Bot's but a) not being so confident in the midwest and b) wanting a unique guess gave me this one

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Union victory

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Missed an obvious visual pun opportunity to give Florida to Johnson smdh

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

http://i0.wp.com/espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/silver-landslide-map-1.png?quality=90&strip=all&w=1150&ssl=1

Lol first one

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Hillary will win in a landslide because Trump is running a Clowny Scheisse Fiesta of a campaign.

MadJackal has issued a correction as of 23:26 on Aug 12, 2016

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

:sherman:

ninjahedgehog has issued a correction as of 01:35 on Aug 14, 2016

Badcraziness
Oct 6, 2004

Fallen Rib
Some of you have Texas going blue and I would just ask that you take your temperature and let a physician know the next time you see one.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Badcraziness posted:

Some of you have Texas going blue and I would just ask that you take your temperature and let a physician know the next time you see one.

Go big or go home

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Unbroken blue.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lycus posted:

Unbroken blue.

Hill Ghost: Coast to Coast.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

no... it can't be..

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

tied until a long dragged out recount in NV determines the inevitable Rebirth of a Nation

Marcus Roberto
Dec 30, 2004

by exmarx

Trump gets absolutely destroyed and only wins the 3 most blood red states, and the rural district in Nebraska.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

East coast united for the first time since 1792 (not counting Reagan because of DC or Monroe because of William Plumer).

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Dafuq is wrong with you guys

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Feral_Shofixti posted:

Dafuq is wrong with you guys

TRUMP

This could maybe happen if Hillary died 5 days before the election I guess.

Actually, early voting would probably prevent that. Maybe 20 days?

• Locked thread