Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i bought nearly 2 liters of vodka to consume over the next 24 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

have fun ssb

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Pills are okay if you need them. But some pills and booze will literally kill you.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

satanic splash-back posted:

Is it Tito's?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

King of Bees posted:

Is it Tito's?

they did not have tito's so i went with russian standard

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

This is a real sneaky attempt at returning the gbs e/n thread to its rightful place op

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

various cheeses posted:

This is a real sneaky attempt at returning the gbs e/n thread to its rightful place op

Shush

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i keep forgetting the olympics are on i watched the brafvfes instead they beat the cards as adonis and freddie went yard as gently caress

lol gently caress the olympics is this life

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hello friends i just spilled beer on my keyboard and im about to go to my buddies place to watch the olympic pedalling compedition and drink more beers wish me luck

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

i keep forgetting the olympics are on i watched the brafvfes instead they beat the cards as adonis and freddie went yard as gently caress

lol gently caress the olympics is this life

There was a sportball game affecting my city?

Olympics drama just happened goddamn they interrupted mushmouth Brokaw and everything

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

olympic road cycling is the only sport you should care about because its actual pros who get paid mondo money to ride bikes instead of like shot put lol who gives a gently caress

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i will watch the olympics when they have street style skateboarding

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

psychokitty posted:

There was a sportball game affecting my city?

Olympics drama just happened goddamn they interrupted mushmouth Brokaw and everything

it was played in your field by the arc thing

but yall got really owned 13-5

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
p. s. i am also going to finish up stranger things i have 2 eps left

:hellyeah: #strangerthings #scifi #saturday #netflixandchill #netflix #chill #scifisaturday

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

i will watch the olympics when they have street style skateboarding

they unironically will at the next olympics in tokyo

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

thathonkey posted:

p. s. i am also going to finish up stranger things i have 2 eps left

:hellyeah: #strangerthings #scifi #saturday #netflixandchill #netflix #chill #scifisaturday

thats what im about to do right after my laundry is done, chillin with a couple norcos and a 22oz lagunitas

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

the great deceiver posted:

I can still land a kick flip but the poo poo they're doing these days is insane.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

it was played in your field by the arc thing

but yall got really owned 13-5

Excuse me but I did not get owned. A sportball team representing my city got owned.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

They loving better I mean poo poo they have surfing now

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

yeah i'm stoked

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

me too man. i went out and skated for the first time in like 5 years yesterday. it was fun but at the same time i remembered that pretty much every health problem i have is because of falling off skateboards when i was younger

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not on any IV anymore, I'm allowed to go alone/unsupervised to the washroom (but press the alarm if need assistance)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I just had a slice of apple pie, and a glass of milk. Tried to hit on some hipster gals, but no dice.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Watching Richard Pryor goddamn he's currently discussing pussy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

psychokitty posted:

Watching Richard Pryor goddamn he's currently discussing pussy

It can be a hairy topic

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Another successful day at the pot shop. Been at it about eight months now and I'm still not accustomed. I was working mostly in kitchens up until this point, so I'm used to "work" meaning "that place you spend ten hours a day trying your best not to scream." This is not that. The owner is pretty cool because he's getting rich the easy way, the manager is an old friend instead of a powertripping moron that's only there to yell and gently caress servers, I don't end up pulling eighteen hour shifts because the guy that was supposed to come in is in jail, the customers aren't sending back their habanero-radish relish covered tacos for being too spicy, I'm not working over a flattop and fryer in a room that was already a hundred degrees due to busted air conditioning, I don't come home cut and burned and bleach stained and soaked in dishwater and broken. I just hang out and talk about weed and stoke out elderly tourists all day, all while making two bucks an hour more than I did getting hurt for a living. It's a weird transition to make. I kind of miss cooking. How long does it usually take for Stockholm syndrome to wear off?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just finished eating. made chicken curry

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

just finished eating. made chicken curry

nice i had chicken curry last night. tonight i had chicken and orzo with spinach and feta

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

now im drinking a beer

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nice i had chicken curry last night. tonight i had chicken and orzo with spinach and feta
sounds good. last night I made a curry squash soup which I really liked so today I was just like heck I'll just make the same thing but with chicken and more veg

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

My butt has stopped issuing forth a torrent of brown water every 30 minutes so life is lookin up fellas!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

sounds good. last night I made a curry squash soup which I really liked so today I was just like heck I'll just make the same thing but with chicken and more veg

hell yeah you can never go wrong with curry. i still got more chicken to use up so im thinking enchiladas tomorrow, i gotta find a good recipe for homemade enchilada sauce tho

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

hell yeah you can never go wrong with curry. i still got more chicken to use up so im thinking enchiladas tomorrow, i gotta find a good recipe for homemade enchilada sauce tho

Fresh enchilada sauce is kind of a process. Based on what we did at the best restaurant I worked at, you want to get some dried guajillos, stem and seed them, soak them overnight in cold water, and then you blend those with fresh water in a food processor. the ratio is basically however many chilis you have and enough water to almost cover, you want a kind of wet goop consistency so it's smart to do several little batches so you have some control. Then you toss that into a fine mesh strainer over a container and scrape at that with a metal spoon. This pushes the good stuff through the strainer while saving you from big gross bits of skin or errant seeds. Do a couple rounds with the processor so that you can figure out what's too thick or too watery at this step and adjust. From there it's just a seasoning game. I'm sure it wouldn't be that tough for a family size batch but man oh man making three or four gallons of that at a time is tiring. Any leftovers you end up with can and should be used to make spanish rice.

Real Mean Queen fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Aug 7, 2016

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

right on thanks for the info. drat i was hoping it could be done in a couple hours instead of overnight but i probably should have known better. i have a bag of dried chilis but they arent the kind you mentioned and the mexican market near me isnt open til tomorrow. depending on how i feel tomorrow i might just get some premade enchilada sauce or else put them off til later this week.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i didnt actually get much time to play video games tonight because I was helping out a pedophile here in gbs but that's okay there's always tomorrow

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Celluloid Sam posted:

i didnt actually get much time to play video games tonight because I was helping out a pedophile here in gbs but that's okay there's always tomorrow

helping out can mean two different things sam omg lol. bazorpa :pwn:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Holy gently caress I didn't even realize how that could be parsed I meant assisting in the outing of a pedophile and hopefully eventually his permaban

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
im still all jazzed up from that thread. everyone loves a good witch hunt.

*stows pitchfork*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge right now on this website, which has all of the seasons looping. I am enjoying it quite a bit. Relentless poop and sex jokes while people fall into mud is p good sometimes.

http://www.taima.tv/r/mxc

• Locked thread