Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im drinking some vodka and sprite and makin some tater tots and watching the olympics and then imma play bideo game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

a dog from hell posted:

Sounds terribly empty. Have you ever asked why?

it is actually incredibly soothing feeling, my roommates are out of town and girlfriend is pet sitting and I think this is the first time in at least 5 years I've just had the whole place to myself to do whatever the gently caress I want and it feels very liberating :feelsgood:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

you're going to masturbate everywhere?

going to?:grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

redm posted:

im down

the only word I could use to describe it atm is 'gross'

lol ya rear end to mouth is pretty gross :roflolmao:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my roommates are out of town so I just had their frozen tatertots and chicken nuggets for dinner, they werent even good and I had some leftover stirfry in the fridge that would have been 100x better, but i thought it would be fun to be a passive aggressive bitch lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Celluloid Sam posted:

pick what is your comic called

pick is a furry dont talk to xhem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

schmitty9800 posted:

softball game. i feel like a child.

Beer League?

I used to play beerleague softball it was super fun until the guy who was our coach stopped playing and another guy from the bar stepped in to coach cause he was really good but then got waaaaay to intense about winning and killed the team cause no one wanted to play anymore when like this dude is flipping out about winning a trophy in a league where everyone else just wanted to show up drink some beers and try to hit some dingers lol

• Locked thread