Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
my dog stole my wife snd the pickup and now all i have is this old guitar, a bass player, a drummer, a rhythm guitarist, a horn section, and a keyboard guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i should have never taught that loving dog to drive

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ben Smash posted:

I'm sorry but your dog asked me if I could sell him some drugs, i really need the money do you mind if I sell to him?

dude he took p much everything i have so he's displayed his dominance, from here on out that dog can do whatever the gently caress he wants

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

it is actually incredibly soothing feeling, my roommates are out of town and girlfriend is pet sitting and I think this is the first time in at least 5 years I've just had the whole place to myself to do whatever the gently caress I want and it feels very liberating :feelsgood:

you're going to masturbate everywhere?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

going to?:grin:

:):hf::)

edit: actually wait, lets just fist bump, no need to touch palms

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a dog from hell posted:

You should try homelessness it's the same thing but you don't get to shower when you want

homeless people just masturbate all over the place all the time? i thought that was just a wives tale used to get us kids out of the house and onto the streets.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pick posted:

i'm not as weird as people think :shrug:

the maker of good science threads

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

is your game going to be more or less violent than chicago?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

DrowningInDreams posted:

It's a tabletop game with a cyberpunk setting, but with magick and dragons and fantasy races.

i remember that from the 80s, i had no idea it was still around

anyone remember car wars?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i used to go to myrtle beach when i was a kid bc my uncle had a place there. do they still fine you if you take your shirt off or anything else when not renting a changing room?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Light Gun Man posted:

here's hoping. it's all pretty hosed up though.

good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

satanic splash-back posted:

i bought nearly 2 liters of vodka to consume over the next 24 hours

:)

• Locked thread