Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm about to take my evening walk. Just waiting to pee one more time since the toilets are few and far between out on the river path, and too many people around to piss on a tree.

Not sure what music I am going to listen to yet while walkin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

King of Bees posted:

Oh poo poo isn't that the CrossFit disease? Sounds hosed up. I hope you're doing we!l. God speed goon.

Crossfit has become the main source of Rhabdo for a while and has greatly helped the studying of it because those dumbos keep doing it to themselves.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
This morning I woke as usual and drank a couple liters of water since sleeping leaves one in a dehydrated state. For the first time in a very long time, I thought I would have an energy drink just for the hell of it since it's a day off and I want to go out cruising. The liters of water + energy drink on an empty stomach, and not having caffeine in a while has given me some very sprayful diarrhea that keeps coming back again and again and is preventing me from leaving the house. It's almost 2pm and I would have been out for a few hours by now and I am stuck at home blowing Rio water out of my b-hole.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

DrPossum posted:

i just got back from italy a few hours ago and am enjoying some beer in my place while i start laundry

my job has crushed my soul to the point where i feel i have no energy to walk out the door most days and i have no idea what i'm supposed to do to make things better

i need to quit this career path and i've told myself for four months that I will start throwing my applications out monday

Do it. Life's too short for that garbage. If you're unmarried and without kids then it's especially the time to not put up with a lovely daily life that you dread living.

P.S. How as Italia? Where'd you go?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge right now on this website, which has all of the seasons looping. I am enjoying it quite a bit. Relentless poop and sex jokes while people fall into mud is p good sometimes.

http://www.taima.tv/r/mxc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Jestery posted:

I ate too much Indian food last night and I have woken up with the odd sensation of being very hungry but also having a very full tum tum. It's very uncomfortable. I'm hoping I don't get the shits later today.

9/10 times this hunger is caused by thirst/dehydration. Drink a few liters of water and you won't be hungry later. Don't chug water though, the body won't be able to take in the amount it needs because you'll just start pissing.

• Locked thread