Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just finished eating. made chicken curry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

nice i had chicken curry last night. tonight i had chicken and orzo with spinach and feta
sounds good. last night I made a curry squash soup which I really liked so today I was just like heck I'll just make the same thing but with chicken and more veg

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just yanken out pubic hairs for fun until I fall asleep.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

aw gently caress I coughed and now theres like a million hairs around for me to pick up :ughh:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Turdo posted:

I'm trying to learn to cook, so far it is enjoyable and rewarding. However, I think I'm only doing it as an attempt at having control of at least one facet of my life, and I still want to die.
spoiler alert you will still want to die afterwards. you have to find the happiness within yourself :angel:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

snack

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

King of Bees posted:

Nice apple, honeycrisp?
It's a watermelon but thanks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

thathonkey posted:

name some other post-2000 movies that contend with this ... its like one of the better movies to come out last 2 decades i feel like
Its good

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

King of Bees posted:

Eh. I've had some kind of low grade bug all day.
it's AIDS :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just got done cooking some red beans and some roast chicken and some steamed veg :yum:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

aww yeah the beans yesterday came out great and this morning I had one of those satisfying dumps where like 2 lbs of crap just gets deposited all at once into the toilet bowl :cool:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

he is wrong and also murderous, from what i hear on the internets
I've got "killer" good opinions so that means Don't Get the BBQ

• Locked thread