Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
not much .... i think i am dead inside ???

can somebody answer this question for me: is this life ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

King of Bees posted:

Have you considered the (small chance) possibility they you may be a ghast?

i keep telling my doctor to order the test but he says it doesnt exist i knew it was a conspiracy ever since the first time though

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

My girlfriend I was with since we were both like 16 died on Tuesday. Her funeral was yesterday. Later that day we found her dad lying dead in the back yard.

:smith:

holy poo poo man i am really sorry to hear that :smith:

that's awful. i feel for you. seriously wish you good luck in getting through such a horrible tragedy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
more like gyrtle geach (the gay myrtle beach)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ah poo poo i forgot i could be watching the olympics ....

*continues to shitpost instead*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
someone wake me when USA wins :patriot:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

im just watching it because my boy demarcus cousins playing also i have beer, wax and norcos

i'm coming over bitch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
at lunch today i was waiting at the valet stand (trying unsuccessfully to get in the shade) for my car and this guy came up to me and handed me his ticket

i was wearing a pretty standard t-shirt and shorts outfit i'm really wondering what made him think i was a valet they wear pretty distinct uniforms

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i keep forgetting the olympics are on i watched the brafvfes instead they beat the cards as adonis and freddie went yard as gently caress

lol gently caress the olympics is this life

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

psychokitty posted:

There was a sportball game affecting my city?

Olympics drama just happened goddamn they interrupted mushmouth Brokaw and everything

it was played in your field by the arc thing

but yall got really owned 13-5

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
p. s. i am also going to finish up stranger things i have 2 eps left

:hellyeah: #strangerthings #scifi #saturday #netflixandchill #netflix #chill #scifisaturday

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am having cuban food again today but not a sandwich cause i had one earlier this week. pallomilla steak is extremely my poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
but they have good ropa vieja too ... hrmm now i am torn

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am shopping for a new bluetooth speaker that isn't complete garbage but i cant afford sonos or bose stuff can somebody help me out here? i dont want to pay more than like $50 or so unless it's really good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
on a caffeine-fueled cleaning spree at the moment

pausing to shitpost a bit then back to it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I am finally gonna rewatch no country for old men tonight

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey posted:

I am finally gonna rewatch no country for old men tonight

name some other post-2000 movies that contend with this ... its like one of the better movies to come out last 2 decades i feel like

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i decided to get the steak palomilla. eating it now. i am in heaven :greencube:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

thats exactly what i did yesterday but it was a caffeine and norco fueled cleaning spree. all my laundry is done and everything is so clean. there is nothing left for me to clean.

im going over to a coworkers in a couple hours and him and his wife are super into doing dabs but i dont like dabs so i will have to politely decline.

how much hydro you take to get buzzed ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

av owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

buddy of mine is spotting me some of the hash I smoked last night I'm so excited it's so bomb

n i c e :respek:

PS. cool avatar for a cool dude

• Locked thread