Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
im a loving work-vampire, 10pm-6am shift. i get to see the tired masses go to work as i go home and sleep when the streets are at their loudest and also the sun is up

its usper bad for my health but very nice for my wallet :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

and yes i just drank 6 tall boys and now i am out. shgould i buy 6 more tomorrow and keep this sad party going??

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

ive been watching seinfeld at work. its loving amazing. im on season 5 right now. it is seriously so funny, my coworkers keep whining over me laughing too much but im like jeez listen to some music or whatever its not illegal to be haoppy

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

King of Bees posted:

You should probably report them to hr.

i actually recommended arrested development to the HR guy so he's probably gonna gget more complaints than me heh

CEO here i come

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

jeff smisek posted:

Your new av is even cuter than the last! :3:

thank you :3:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

paul_soccer10 posted:

i like the bold posting style

its very............. ugh. never mind. was gonna say somehting but i.. i forgot it!!! gently caress!!!!!!!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Pick posted:

i'm not a furry, or an otherkin, or a xhem

i'm not as weird as people think :shrug:

thats exactly waht a REALLY weird guy would say

nice try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

urghhh the six tallboys i had (along with a bunch of ritalin) is fighting back with a big ol headache

should ahve drank more water

im gonna watch the new independence day mobie on my chromecast and groan at it until i pass out.

• Locked thread