Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Immediately: Chilling out with the missus's fam. Checking out some markets

Near future: trying to find a new dealer. I've been told my city is good for it but I need to grow some balls and go on Craigslist

Long-term:Saving to get a vive, VR gaming here I come.

Long long term: I'm trying to get a certificate in my chosen field to get better work/money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I ate too much Indian food last night and I have woken up with the odd sensation of being very hungry but also having a very full tum tum. It's very uncomfortable. I'm hoping I don't get the shits later today.

Also the missus is low-key angry at me for a reason she can't adequately explain. But she had a poo poo day at work so she is forgetting that so she gets pats on the head and a cuddle.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Haier posted:

9/10 times this hunger is caused by thirst/dehydration. Drink a few liters of water and you won't be hungry later. Don't chug water though, the body won't be able to take in the amount it needs because you'll just start pissing.

I thought the same an had two glasses of water before bed and then a glass or two in the middle of the night. So I'd thanks for the tip though I will remember in the future

I've always been a gassy bloke and it was a lot of Indian, I'm thinking it was a metric poo poo ton of farts. Amd my stomach had slightly distended. I looked like one of those African kids.

Also I work in a school and I was cropdusting kids left right and centre with my Indian farts

• Locked thread