Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shadowrun Hong Kong might be one of the best RPGs I've ever played op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've never even seen the second act of that game but I have over thirty hours in it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sharkopath posted:

You liked it more than Dragonfall?
there were some story stuff that Dragonfall did better but I liked the setting more and the party members in HK are my favorite of almost any rpg. FWIW they're almost even in how good they are to me

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Pillars of Eternity is relly good

I also love this game and playing it made me want icewind Dale which I still need to beat

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't played planescape yet

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
look don't get mad I didn't play classic crpgs back in the day when I was 7

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wasn't allowed to play t rated games for a while because I bragged to my mom about killing random encounters in ff8

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't believe how hard I'm getting owned for something I did yesterday

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

franks mom talking to her therapist: yeah i just dont know... ever since he got his rear end whooped in one of his games by something called "chrysalis" - must be a bug game - he's just been.. strange. just the other day he excitedly got my attention to brag about something he was doing in his game, and when i look he's just sitting there mashing one of the buttons on the controller going on about 'powning encounters'. I dont know what to do, i just want my son back

:(

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've done a charisma heavy street samurai both games, you couldn't just let a decker team mate do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh, I haven't played the very first one. Decking parts were weakest parts for me, they're still mandatory to play. But just dedicating a decker side character makes it alright

• Locked thread