Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i haven't played a good party based CRPG in a while. i've played most of the main ones, so i'm curious if anyone has recs for lesser known titles on steam that might be worth picking up. my computer right now sucks though, so it also has to be pretty low on system requirements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

I wasn't allowed to play t rated games for a while because I bragged to my mom about killing random encounters in ff8

in this house we don't power level, young man

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i didn't like the first one very much, but if dragonfall is better than i might try that.

i also already have grimrock 2 from a sale, but i need to see if my poo poo-rear end laptop can handle it. it was actually stuttering on deus ex 1...

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

Really, gene forge series is like 250 hours gaming if you put up with the graphics.

when i posted this i was actually in the middle of nethergate: resurrection, which is by the same guy. it's what made me post this thread, lol. i've only really played avernum titles, so maybe i'll give a geneforge a go.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
you guys have convinced me on dragonfall tho, i'll probably make that my next game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Geneforge is his best stuff. Avadon sucks rear end

yeah, it's pretty lovely overall.

• Locked thread