Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Pillars of Eternity is relly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

frank.club posted:

I wasn't allowed to play t rated games for a while because I bragged to my mom about killing random encounters in ff8

Hey mom check this out. Yea I'm basically really good at pressing X.. I could do this all day. No I don't want my bottle -- Actually second thought, baby does want his bottle.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

franks mom talking to her therapist: yeah i just dont know... ever since he got his rear end whooped in one of his games by something called "chrysalis" - must be a bug game - he's just been.. strange. just the other day he excitedly got my attention to brag about something he was doing in his game, and when i look he's just sitting there mashing one of the buttons on the controller going on about 'powning encounters'. I dont know what to do, i just want my son back

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

What is decking.

• Locked thread