Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm going to go to lightshade today and get some sort of edible stuff, any suggestions? Last time I got a blue kudu bar, it was $18 for a 100 mg bar, which seems like the best deal. They have cheeba chews and diixe mints but those only have 80 mg for $18. :shrug: Looks like they have incredibles, highly edible, loves, and canyon cultivation brands as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm also intrigued by the little vaporizer pens, which seem like much less hassle and a little easier on the lungs. But I don't even know where to begin with those, I would have to go to a dispensary and hope the person there gave me good advice.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nocheez posted:

Buy concentrates and mix them into whatever you already like.

My experience with this new crazy world we live in is very low. Could I buy this "Spherex OG Kush Distillate 1g" and literally 1/100th of it would be equivalent to a 10 mg chocolate bar dose or is the dosage different?

edit: or is that just for dabbing? I feel like the weed world has passed me by maaaan!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

10 mg shoots me to the moon, but I do it so rarely that the last 100 mg bar I bought in February is just now gone.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

psychokitty posted:

if i PM you my address will you send me edibles and not stalk me muffin?

I promise to do one of those things. :anime:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I decided to try one of the vape pens and the csc banana dst cartridge since that is what the person recommended and she seemed pretty honest since it was actually one of the least expensive options. It is 500 mg and it sounds like someone like myself should get 100 uses out of this minimum.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I want to try this thing, but I feel a poo poo brewing. I really don't like to poo poo when I am high, it becomes a very strange experience.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

cheeba chews also have a gummie version called green hornets and they are also pretty good. they have 70mg thc and will get you going pretty good and are small and convenient like cheeba chews

how did that vape pen turn out OP?

Well I just took one full hit and I am almost uncomfortably high.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oh my god I thought the red umbrella floating green was for the actual hole on this golf tournament. I was freaking out for a second.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

4 1/2 hours after that one hit and I am still pretty high... And each little thing has about 250 full hits.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

7 hours later and I think the final remnants of the high are wearing off. Impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isaac posted:

i lioike doing weed

I don't believe that.

• Locked thread