Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i want some drat cheeba chews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my tolerance used to be too high to enjoy edibles unless i could have almost a whole 100mg to myself

stupid.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it might have been because the only edibles i could get were made with garbage leaf trimmings

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

10 mg shoots me to the moon, but I do it so rarely that the last 100 mg bar I bought in February is just now gone.

yeah that's nice if i had some now i think like 20mg or so would be plenty

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Premeditated Toast posted:

Cheeba Chews are gross. A friend of mine worked there for about a week and their job was literally to just melt down old tootsie rolls. At least Dixie and Wanna make their own stuff from scratch.

as long as it goes down easily who cares; everything else is secondary when it comes to eating drugs

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the pens are pretty cool it's nice to be able to smoke basically anywhere. i used to keep one in my car it was convenient for work.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

I just got a 10mg carmel. It was basically butter, sugar and cannibas. It was $5 in Oregon. We can only get 10mg per day recreationally, but none of the stores talk to each other.

only 10mg per day ? fu cking fascists assholes

that is nothing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

I want to try this thing, but I feel a poo poo brewing. I really don't like to poo poo when I am high, it becomes a very strange experience.

making GBS threads on LSD is best especially when done in a port-a-potty that's been sitting in the tennessee sun all afternoon at a major music festival

dnt ask me how i know these things i am extremely loving wise on matters of the shittre though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

Well I just took one full hit and I am almost uncomfortably high.

i am living vicariously through this post

• Locked thread