Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

OctoberBlues posted:

My experience with this new crazy world we live in is very low. Could I buy this "Spherex OG Kush Distillate 1g" and literally 1/100th of it would be equivalent to a 10 mg chocolate bar dose or is the dosage different?

edit: or is that just for dabbing? I feel like the weed world has passed me by maaaan!

i think the guy meant just buy some of the concentrate and sprinkle a little bit on top of your weed before smoking. cheeba chews are great OP but my advice to you if you are indeed a new medicinal patient is to go to different places and take full advantage of all the "first time patient" discounts and specials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
actually OP just buy a jar of the weed honey if they got it. that stuff is usually pretty cheap and you can mix it into tea or put it on toast or you can slurp it out of the container if your'e a disgusting slob like me

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
cheeba chews also have a gummie version called green hornets and they are also pretty good. they have 70mg thc and will get you going pretty good and are small and convenient like cheeba chews

how did that vape pen turn out OP?

• Locked thread