Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my wife's been working in a dispensary for a few months now. the honey sticks are really good, as are the chewables (jfc theyre strong). Most cheap candy is just regular candy sprayed with thc spray, avoid. we get free samples all the time lol

oh if you want a cool sleep aid, go and ask for a CBN pen. its this thing that looks liek a sharpie, you take it and put two little dots from the end on your temples and you are sleeping like a baby in 30 minutes. Doesnt get you hosed up either, just sleepytime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i was an actual "medical marijuana is bullshit" hater that just wanted 2 get hi forever, and now that i've been introduced to the various topical things and creams and poo poo, I am 200% sold. We've got this CBD (?) spray that smells like the good parts of a hippie festival and absolutely just rips 90% of lower back or leg pain away. it's not like opiate-strong but it's also non addictive and doesnt turn your poo poo into cement and lets you continue to function

• Locked thread