Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Wow, a surprise win, didn't watch the game, but OBJ only scored 3.8 points so I held onto the win and am in first!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I have 5 guys on bye and 3 Miami/Tennessee guys playing in a game at risk of cancellation if the hurricane is bad enough. I hope I have a team this week!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Hey Wildfire / Nerve

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I appear to be hosed

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I'd like to thank whoever dropped Russell WIlson for filling the only hole on my team. Set and Forget at almost all positions now.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Whoa, my decision to put in Coates as a boom/bust guy since I needed to make up a big deficit from Fitzgerald + Cards DST kinda worked out.

Edit: lmao apparently Coates also managed to have 4 drops, 3 of which (according to rotoworld) would've been touchdowns

sourdough fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Oct 9, 2016

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Honestly pretty annoyed at going from what seemed like a reasonable chance to win to what seems like a guaranteed loss. Was also just really frustrating to see that second TD for Coates come in given that the Steelers were already up two scores and there were less than two minutes left.

But why expect my luck to suddenly turn around now.

I mean yeah I'm being :salt: as gently caress but it's just disappointing :(

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
4-1! The Cleveland Bronns are making up for the Cleveland Browns in my football enjoyment.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
127 pts with a gaping black hole at quarterback. I also now have a surplus of great running backs.

Anyone want to make a trade with me for either Jordan Howard or Jamaal Charles?

I'd be willing to trade Howard and Crabtree for a WR1. Or possibly Charles and Crabree for a high WR1.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Proposal: Tyrion My Wayward Son sucks and is gay

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Sent a trade Mance

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I've (Khal Tebow) got a few good receivers I don't need and desperately need some RB help. I sent an offer to someone but am happy to get some too. If in doubt, just make an offer, I won't be offended if it's lovely, I just won't accept it :)

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Proposal: Tyrion My Wayward Son sucks and is gay

:gizz:

Seconded.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Lol ACL with Denver and Minnesota. What waiver priority were you? My #8 didn't get it done

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Bronns, the guy who had them was at 3 but didnt use the waiver to re roster them after the fact. I wanted to get them or make bronns use his waiver

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Bronns, the guy who had them was at 3 but didnt use the waiver to re roster them after the fact. I wanted to get them or make bronns use his waiver

Dropped them for Chargers D, which worked out this week to be fair, but pretty sure he's going to regret that soon

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I really wanted to grab them, but I just got the Seahawks for free and using the #2 waiver on a D/ST felt wrong.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Minnesota has been putting up extra WR numbers, so im happy

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Yeah, wasn't really thinking too much, should have dropped one of my scrub position players.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Good win Bronns

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Good win Bronns

Thanks. Pryor is the truth!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
God drat my team is a dumpster fire. Everyone's for sale!!!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

Thanks. Pryor is the truth!

Now it's time to send you an insulting trade involving matt ryan and the Broncos Defense

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Now it's time to send you an insulting trade involving matt ryan and the Broncos Defense

Ha, gonna need a QB with Big Ben down.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

Ha, gonna need a QB with Big Ben down.

I know :getin:

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Hello someone please trade me a RB.

Sincerely,

Guy who is starting Ryan Mathews and Isiah Crowell every week.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

dy. posted:

Hello someone please trade me a RB.

Sincerely,

Guy who is starting Ryan Mathews and Isiah Crowell every week.

gently caress I'm jealous also hating my RBs - guy starting Demarco Murray and Ajayi or Ware

sourdough fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Oct 17, 2016

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Send me some trades,

Sincerely guy with blount, freeman, murray, the duke

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I have 4 really good running backs. I need an elite WR in return, though.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I have 4 really good running backs. I need an elite WR in return, though.
Interesting trade offer but the keeper values are too far apart. I tried to PM you about the trade but it didn't work. Sent you a reply in the ESPN thing but sometimes that goes to spam.

I am willing to deal elite WR as long as 1) the keeper values are considered and 2) I get elite talent in return.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
im willing to deal anyone and the only thing i care about is keeper value for next year

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

nerve posted:

im willing to deal anyone and the only thing i care about is keeper value for next year

Sent you a trade involving Matt Ryan and Blount (will cost 6$ and 10$ to keep next year)

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

dy. posted:

Interesting trade offer but the keeper values are too far apart. I tried to PM you about the trade but it didn't work. Sent you a reply in the ESPN thing but sometimes that goes to spam.

I am willing to deal elite WR as long as 1) the keeper values are considered and 2) I get elite talent in return.

I responded. It would be cool to have another mega-trade in this league, but I'm not sure it'll get done.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Really wishing I had held on to Ware right about now.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

Really wishing I had held on to Ware right about now.

JC setback helps my garbage RBs immensely (sorry to whoever owns JC)

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
gently caress.

e: Double gently caress. This is why you don't start guys in the Flex on Thursday. I'm a dummy.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I... I think I made some mistakes.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

You look like an excellent candidate to buy roster options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

RVProfootballer posted:

What, like paying $50 for Jamaal Charles kind of mistakes? :suicide:

Honestly I think your sit/start was mostly fine. I probably would have started Ajayi over Maclin in the flex, but that's only because Maclin hasn't shown much this year. Everything else looked like the right call.

• Locked thread