Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

You look like an excellent candidate to buy roster options.

Hah yes, that would've helped this week. Though if anyone wanted to be in cheating for charity, should just join cheating for charity, rather than giving ESPN the money!

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

What, like paying $50 for Jamaal Charles kind of mistakes? :suicide:

Honestly I think your sit/start was mostly fine. I probably would have started Ajayi over Maclin in the flex, but that's only because Maclin hasn't shown much this year. Everything else looked like the right call.

Keeping Rawls, yet to be seen but maybe dropping Tate, spending $50something on Jeffery, etc etc. We've all been awful :v:

But yeah, I don't think I'd change anything. Maclin against a soft secondary I think was fine over chasing Ajayi's probable fluke week, especially against Buffalo's decent run defense (10th according to dvoa). Now I'll start Ajayi his next few games and see him revert to form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

0-6 > 6-0

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Traded Ware, Sims out for the year, Langford was poo poo and then hurt, CJA looking to probably be out for the year now.

My RBs are down to Derrick Henry, Jerick McKinnon, Mike Gillislee, and Ty Montgomery :stonk:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Looked like a totally fine sell high on Ware, just losing a couple weeks of production til JC came back. I'm just lucky it didn't happen quite like that.

If Ajayi works out and Demarco stays healthy, I'm going to have lucked into a much nicer RB corps than I deserve after having Demarco, Rawls, Woodhead, and Rob Kelley as my RBs on draft day.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Manning Faced God

Please change your logo to the manning face made of many manning faces

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Manning Faced God

Please change your logo to the manning face made of many manning faces

seconded

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Down 8 already and I'm the only one who had Thursday players!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Michael Corleone posted:

Hahah niiiice

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Playing against Bortles in another league, and that was some straight bullshit.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Allen Hurns my man. Putting up Antonio Brown numbers while he's on bye.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

That's how many points I've gotten from the QB position this year. 8.44 pts per game, or roughly what I would have if I started Hunter Henry at QB every week.

4 times I've scored 6 pts or less. 4 out of 7.

I'm truly gifted at this.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

That's how many points I've gotten from the QB position this year. 8.44 pts per game, or roughly what I would have if I started Hunter Henry at QB every week.

4 times I've scored 6 pts or less. 4 out of 7.

I'm truly gifted at this.

Holy poo poo, just went through your lineups each week, your QBs have been ridiculous. And that 59 points is including 19 from Tannehill week 3 :stare: You must have been so excited to get Wilson hahah

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Michael Corleone posted:

Fallout from dropping the Vikings D last week. :redass:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
How do you get -8!?

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

RVProfootballer posted:

Holy poo poo, just went through your lineups each week, your QBs have been ridiculous. And that 59 points is including 19 from Tannehill week 3 :stare: You must have been so excited to get Wilson hahah

I was. Less so, now. :manning:

I'm legit stunned at how poorly this team is playing. I felt so good about this team coming out of the draft and through the first few weeks.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Remember in the draft when you all said 14$ for Brady was a bad idea?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Remember in the draft when you all said 14$ for Brady was a bad idea?

It was! For just $12 more, you could've had a bona fide WR2 like Jeremy Maclin

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Big Ben is back, expect this years high score to come today from the Bronns! T-Mobile will outscore him :(

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I need to get a little lucky and steal a game today, otherwise my season is likely over.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
You were in the same spot i was last year, you gotta get some scrappy wins but you aint done yet

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
loving Crabtree man :negative:

It's all up to you, sexy Rexy. My season is in your hands.

:barf:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

loving Crabtree man :negative:

It's all up to you, sexy Rexy. My season is in your hands.

:barf:

Yeah, I didn't hold much hope with Crab + Buffalo, but am optimistic now. Seattle will give up some sacks, but hopefully just one turnover at most, and also hopefully run up the score.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I didn't hold much hope with Crab + Buffalo, but am optimistic now. Seattle will give up some sacks, but hopefully just one turnover at most, and also hopefully run up the score.

:toot: :boom: :cheeky: :dance:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Forgot to set my lineup this week but the fantasy gods have smiled upon me.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Haha congrats man.

I saw a quick highlight early of Buffalo blocking a punt, but they couldn't scoop and score. It rolled out of bounds at the 3.

I didn't watch the rest of the game.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Haha congrats man.

I saw a quick highlight early of Buffalo blocking a punt, but they couldn't scoop and score. It rolled out of bounds at the 3.

I didn't watch the rest of the game.

Yeah, I saw that, setting up Tyrod for the easy run td instead of the DST getting it was all the difference

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Now that I'm eliminated, my team is just going to steamroll everyone on its way to a fifth place finish.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
So uh, who wants Alshon Jeffery?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Samuri, cant you get in if you win out and manning fave loses out?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Yup, You can definitely still make the playoffs. There's 3 games left and you're only 2 games back, and the tiebreaker is points in which you have the advantage over manning face.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

It's puntin' time. I need to fill my third keeper spot and I have a good offer for Julio Jones, but I'm going to open up the bidding.

My two planned keepers are:
Cammy Neutron (would consider unloading for return keeper value)
OBJ

Send me your best keeper-value offer for anyone else (basically just Julio).

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I gotta tell ya, this feels good:

Drafted a bunch of scrubs, get wins anyway :getin:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Big wins despite stupid roster decisions is bad news for the playoffs. Gotta step up my game

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Hey you 8-4 teams battling for a playoff spot this weekend - hit me up if you want my boy Eugene Marquis Hilton (huh??). Looking for keeper value in return.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I hate Brandin Cooks, so please do look at Tebow's roster for something you'd want. I sent a similar kinda offer last week, but it expired and the other owner never took it :(

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

I hate Brandin Cooks, so please do look at Tebow's roster for something you'd want. I sent a similar kinda offer last week, but it expired and the other owner never took it :(

Don't love your receivers, so Ware and Ajayi are the names that jump out. I could give Derrick Henry to cuff your DeMarco too.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

Don't love your receivers, so Ware and Ajayi are the names that jump out. I could give Derrick Henry to cuff your DeMarco too.

Yeah, I worried that might be all I'd have. I'll check, but my only other RB not on bye is Fat Rob, so not sure I can do that in a do or die week. But I'll look more tonight and offer if I can do it.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I worried that might be all I'd have. I'll check, but my only other RB not on bye is Fat Rob, so not sure I can do that in a do or die week. But I'll look more tonight and offer if I can do it.

Don't worry you're going to lose this week anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Don't worry you're going to lose this week anyways.

The opposite is true.

• Locked thread