Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Only one of us is a mummer's farce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Only one of us is a mummer's farce fart.

Also, I need a win and Tebow or Bronn to lose and I might actually make it in. :monocle:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Also, I need a win and Tebow or Bronn to lose and I might actually make it in. :monocle:

Told you so

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I worried that might be all I'd have. I'll check, but my only other RB not on bye is Fat Rob, so not sure I can do that in a do or die week. But I'll look more tonight and offer if I can do it.

Yeah, understood. It's a lot to give up in a playoff race. Let me know what you think.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Coulda swore I was playing Tebow or JPP this week with a win and in, but I am not. I need to win and either score more points then one of them or have one of them lose. Playoffs start early in the Game of Roto!

e; Wait, is playoffs the top 4 teams or 2 per division?

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 30, 2016

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

Coulda swore I was playing Tebow or JPP this week with a win and in, but I am not. I need to win and either score more points then one of them or have one of them lose. Playoffs start early in the Game of Roto!

Looks like it's the divisional leader then 2 wildcards? Maybe? IDK

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Looks like it's the divisional leader then 2 wildcards? Maybe? IDK

Huh, I can't see a setting for it. With the standings at the moment, could be two per division or division winners + 2 wild cards or top 4 teams. Tie breaker per the rules page is just "points for" with 4 teams in the playoffs. Last year doesn't help, as regular season ended with all those scenarios having the same playoff teams too. Same with 2014. I can't find a season where one division dominated to test what the actual rule setting is.

But ESPN help page says it's just two division winners + two wildcards (record, with tie breaker of points scored). If we're a standard free league, I think that's it.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

Huh, I can't see a setting for it. With the standings at the moment, could be two per division or division winners + 2 wild cards or top 4 teams. Tie breaker per the rules page is just "points for" with 4 teams in the playoffs. Last year doesn't help, as regular season ended with all those scenarios having the same playoff teams too. Same with 2014. I can't find a season where one division dominated to test what the actual rule setting is.

But ESPN help page says it's just two division winners + two wildcards (record, with tie breaker of points scored). If we're a standard free league, I think that's it.

I think you're right, because in the playoff bracket as it stands now tab has had 3 teams from one before or I'm remembering poorly.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Michael Corleone posted:

You're clearly going to win, since the jamoke you're playing stopped paying attention. Starting 2 injured players :nono:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

You're clearly going to win, since the jamoke you're playing stopped paying attention. Starting 2 injured players :nono:

Well I wasn't going to mention it, but the cat is out of the bag ;) Wittten's 0 didn't help my case for scoring more than who knows how many other teams based on how the PO's are working.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
You'd have to be a REAL rear end in a top hat to not set your line up!!!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

nerve posted:

You'd have to be a REAL rear end in a top hat to not set your line up!!!

:lol: well played

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Gore gets >11.1 and Bronn is in over me. Think that's the only thing hanging in the balance. He's scored below that in 3 games so far this year :shepicide:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

RVProfootballer posted:

Gore gets >11.1 and Bronn is in over me. Think that's the only thing hanging in the balance. He's scored below that in 3 games so far this year :shepicide:

Not gonna happen, all my fantasy luck for this year was used up when I won my Goon baseball league.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I just looked back at the draft and realized I actually drafted Mariota... I truly am the anti-QB whisperer.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
If I accidentally let Tyrion in by smoking the competition in efforts to tie the all time wins in a single season record, I'll be sorely disappointed.

However on the other hand, I tied the all time wins in a single season record... worth it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

If I accidentally let Tyrion in by smoking the competition in efforts to tie the all time wins in a single season record, I'll be sorely disappointed.

However on the other hand, I tied the all time wins in a single season record... worth it.

Yeah but you're playing against the rest of us scrubs, that's hardly an achievement :v:

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I may regret not starting Hill...

Yes. I already do.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Yes. I already do.

KC DST crushed it too

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Yes. I already do.

:same:

I had him in my lineup all week. Was still willing to start him despite Maclin being back and it being a Thursday night game. But then the combination of the frigid temperatures and Sanu likely being out made me think Gabriel was the better start and I swapped him out a couple hours before gametime :sigh:

e: Didn't realize which thread this was. Obviously I'm not talking about this league haha Still though. I feel your pain!

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Dec 9, 2016

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
:sludgepal: Just gonna go check in on my Super Bowl MVP, Pro-Bowl quarterback Russell Wils-

:allbuttons:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

:sludgepal: Just gonna go check in on my Super Bowl MVP, Pro-Bowl quarterback Russell Wils-

:allbuttons:

lmao

I feel ya, one of my 2 QB leagues I started Brees and Roethlisberger. Fantasy is dumb as hell.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Jay Ajayi :saddowns:

I needed massive games from everybody, not looking too likely that I'll overcome this 40 point deficit!!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

RVProfootballer posted:

Jay Ajayi :saddowns:

I needed massive games from everybody, not looking too likely that I'll overcome this 40 point deficit!!

Same. My own fault, though. I may lose because I finally benched Hopkins and then the Texans finally benched Osweiler and Nuk finally had a decent day. Ah well. Fantasy.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Same. My own fault, though. I may lose because I finally benched Hopkins and then the Texans finally benched Osweiler and Nuk finally had a decent day. Ah well. Fantasy.

You're probably going to lose, but thats only the case if Elliot hangs 40.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Marshmallow Blue posted:

You're probably going to lose, but thats only the case if Elliot hangs 40.

Yeah. I would have won if I'd started Jeffery and Crabs, but anyone could play that game. I made poor decisions all year, I got exactly what I deserve. ACL has played great all year, congrats to him!

I very much look forward to next year. I still <3 my keepers. :getin:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Yeah. I would have won if I'd started Jeffery and Crabs, but anyone could play that game. I made poor decisions all year, I got exactly what I deserve. ACL has played great all year, congrats to him!

I very much look forward to next year. I still <3 my keepers. :getin:

I saw Elliot had like 14 pts at the end of 1 quarter. I was like "Are you kidding me?"

Great Game.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Team Gregor Wins!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
David Johnson nooooooooooooooo :cry:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Arent you winning 3rd place handedly?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Yes he is. But also your score this week is gross, jfc

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I was referring to his long-term prospects. I don't care that much about 3rd place.

Adam Schefter is reporting it's just a meniscus tear, though. ACL is ok. That's huge.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

Yes he is. But also your score this week is gross, jfc

Just about my entire team went Jamalacaust this week. Which is good cause i only had a 3 pt lead from week one.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Hell of a season lords and lordettes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Hell of a season lords and lordettes!

Nice win! Enjoy your short time on the throne, I'll be back in it next year :yarr:

• Locked thread