Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I just looked back at the draft and realized I actually drafted Mariota... I truly am the anti-QB whisperer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I may regret not starting Hill...

Yes. I already do.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
:sludgepal: Just gonna go check in on my Super Bowl MVP, Pro-Bowl quarterback Russell Wils-

:allbuttons:

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

RVProfootballer posted:

Jay Ajayi :saddowns:

I needed massive games from everybody, not looking too likely that I'll overcome this 40 point deficit!!

Same. My own fault, though. I may lose because I finally benched Hopkins and then the Texans finally benched Osweiler and Nuk finally had a decent day. Ah well. Fantasy.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Marshmallow Blue posted:

You're probably going to lose, but thats only the case if Elliot hangs 40.

Yeah. I would have won if I'd started Jeffery and Crabs, but anyone could play that game. I made poor decisions all year, I got exactly what I deserve. ACL has played great all year, congrats to him!

I very much look forward to next year. I still <3 my keepers. :getin:

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
David Johnson nooooooooooooooo :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Arent you winning 3rd place handedly?

I was referring to his long-term prospects. I don't care that much about 3rd place.

Adam Schefter is reporting it's just a meniscus tear, though. ACL is ok. That's huge.

• Locked thread