Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Michael Corleone posted:

Down 8 already and I'm the only one who had Thursday players!

Hahah niiiice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

That's how many points I've gotten from the QB position this year. 8.44 pts per game, or roughly what I would have if I started Hunter Henry at QB every week.

4 times I've scored 6 pts or less. 4 out of 7.

I'm truly gifted at this.

Holy poo poo, just went through your lineups each week, your QBs have been ridiculous. And that 59 points is including 19 from Tannehill week 3 :stare: You must have been so excited to get Wilson hahah

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Remember in the draft when you all said 14$ for Brady was a bad idea?

It was! For just $12 more, you could've had a bona fide WR2 like Jeremy Maclin

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

loving Crabtree man :negative:

It's all up to you, sexy Rexy. My season is in your hands.

:barf:

Yeah, I didn't hold much hope with Crab + Buffalo, but am optimistic now. Seattle will give up some sacks, but hopefully just one turnover at most, and also hopefully run up the score.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I didn't hold much hope with Crab + Buffalo, but am optimistic now. Seattle will give up some sacks, but hopefully just one turnover at most, and also hopefully run up the score.

:toot: :boom: :cheeky: :dance:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Haha congrats man.

I saw a quick highlight early of Buffalo blocking a punt, but they couldn't scoop and score. It rolled out of bounds at the 3.

I didn't watch the rest of the game.

Yeah, I saw that, setting up Tyrod for the easy run td instead of the DST getting it was all the difference

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
So uh, who wants Alshon Jeffery?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I gotta tell ya, this feels good:

Drafted a bunch of scrubs, get wins anyway :getin:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I hate Brandin Cooks, so please do look at Tebow's roster for something you'd want. I sent a similar kinda offer last week, but it expired and the other owner never took it :(

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

Don't love your receivers, so Ware and Ajayi are the names that jump out. I could give Derrick Henry to cuff your DeMarco too.

Yeah, I worried that might be all I'd have. I'll check, but my only other RB not on bye is Fat Rob, so not sure I can do that in a do or die week. But I'll look more tonight and offer if I can do it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Don't worry you're going to lose this week anyways.

The opposite is true.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Looks like it's the divisional leader then 2 wildcards? Maybe? IDK

Huh, I can't see a setting for it. With the standings at the moment, could be two per division or division winners + 2 wild cards or top 4 teams. Tie breaker per the rules page is just "points for" with 4 teams in the playoffs. Last year doesn't help, as regular season ended with all those scenarios having the same playoff teams too. Same with 2014. I can't find a season where one division dominated to test what the actual rule setting is.

But ESPN help page says it's just two division winners + two wildcards (record, with tie breaker of points scored). If we're a standard free league, I think that's it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Gore gets >11.1 and Bronn is in over me. Think that's the only thing hanging in the balance. He's scored below that in 3 games so far this year :shepicide:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

If I accidentally let Tyrion in by smoking the competition in efforts to tie the all time wins in a single season record, I'll be sorely disappointed.

However on the other hand, I tied the all time wins in a single season record... worth it.

Yeah but you're playing against the rest of us scrubs, that's hardly an achievement :v:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

I may regret not starting Hill...

Yes. I already do.

KC DST crushed it too

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

:sludgepal: Just gonna go check in on my Super Bowl MVP, Pro-Bowl quarterback Russell Wils-

:allbuttons:

lmao

I feel ya, one of my 2 QB leagues I started Brees and Roethlisberger. Fantasy is dumb as hell.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Jay Ajayi :saddowns:

I needed massive games from everybody, not looking too likely that I'll overcome this 40 point deficit!!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Arent you winning 3rd place handedly?

Yes he is. But also your score this week is gross, jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Hell of a season lords and lordettes!

Nice win! Enjoy your short time on the throne, I'll be back in it next year :yarr:

• Locked thread