Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

We're not trolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

robato posted:

Trolls have been on my dick since 2007 bro.. still walking the streets

who knocked all your front teeth out

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

youre actually just the worst human being who is alive currently im including the serial killers the terrorists everyone because you know something I bet some of them sometimes feel a bit of guilt or maybe question their decisions from time to time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

he literally pulled them out himself

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Celluloid Sam posted:

he literally pulled them out himself

probably makes sucking all those dicks a lot easier

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

HoboZero posted:

Dance, you idiots, most of that stuff is totes fake and I lol on your graves

Lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

robato posted:

Eat poo poo.. you're not going to find poo poo you know if you do it's going to be something fake and it will get thrown out of loving court because it will be unreliable source trolls on the loving internet.

Just a year ago I had some rear end in a top hat pretending to be me going around trying to get me in trouble by sending naked photos of me to underage girls that mother fuckers in prison now because of that

How is Sam making anything up, trying to get you in trouble, pretending anything? You fully admit to taking photos of underage girls, with your argument being that "it's legal".

No one here cares about your YouTube channel or whatever stupid internet beef you have.

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Junk food

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dude spent so much time in county lockup he refers to intake/processing as 'my living room' lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cuck cuck im gay posted:

How is Sam making anything up, trying to get you in trouble, pretending anything? You fully admit to taking photos of underage girls, with your argument being that "it's legal".

No one here cares about your YouTube channel or whatever stupid internet beef you have.

Thanks for the support here and in QCS I really hope someone is able to legit track down casio and have him either arrested or at least put on a registry because this not having a permanent residence loophole is a serious problem that the states need to fix.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

you should be shot in your face and buried in a massgrave by the government OP

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

HoboZero posted:

Dude spent so much time in county lockup he refers to intake/processing as 'my living room' lol

Nope

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Digital Fingers posted:

you should be shot in your face and buried in a massgrave by the government OP

Yeah right next to people who watch American Idol and a million other rip-off television shows that it is spawned

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
What's going on here gents? Would someone more clued in send me a PM laying it out clean? Thanks!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah haha those sheeple, they are practically the same as a pedophile. Watching mass media my God do they even have two brain cells to rub together? Instead of watching insipid television they could be stalking 13 year old girls around Nassau

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
gently caress you forever op.

PinkoBastard fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 7, 2016

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yes, your hovel is gross, thank you for the zoom/enhance of drywall you lumpy twat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

What's going on here gents? Would someone more clued in send me a PM laying it out clean? Thanks!

done

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

JESUS loving CHRIST

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

robato posted:

I'm only required to register in New York if I stay at a place of residence for more than 30 days at a time.

are you loving serious with this toe the line bullshit??

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

PinkoBastard posted:

gently caress you forever op.

Jesus dude ugh

E: pre-edit image was OP eating out a baby doll

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Drothmar posted:

its absolutely on purpose and he is going to offend again

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

The Bananana posted:

JESUS loving CHRIST

I edited it out because it was too loving gross to expose people to, OP is a monster.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

PinkoBastard posted:

I edited it out because it was too loving gross to expose people to, OP is a monster.

What was it? This thread will be closed soon anyway

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Drothmar posted:

It's true

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gay posted:

What was it? This thread will be closed soon anyway

him giving oral sex to a baby doll

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

PinkoBastard posted:

I usually use this emote sarcastically, but right now I'm using it in earnest:

:pwn:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

robato posted:

Yeah right next to people who watch American Idol and a million other rip-off television shows that it is spawned

No, next to other pedophiles like yourself.

You've served a jail sentence for pedophilia before and you currently maintain a online album on recent photos you've taken of teenage girls you stalk, you should be disappeared in the night and chucked in a massgrave.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

P.O.W.

Piece of work.

Never has there been a more apt description for the OP.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe is on it and assures me he s going to take this as seriously as I have been. If anyone can help me dig up the original thread when casio first started posting here that would seriously be a huge help I'm doing some googling but if a Web dog type is around lend a hand eh

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dandywalken posted:

P.O.W.

Piece of work.

Never has there been a more apt description for the OP.

Maybe... piece of poo poo? :shrug:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I feel so rude, sorry: Good day to you, casio

robato
Aug 6, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

Smythe is on it and assures me he s going to take this as seriously as I have been. If anyone can help me dig up the original thread when casio first started posting here that would seriously be a huge help I'm doing some googling but if a Web dog type is around lend a hand eh

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3562469
Still had it bookmarked

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you had a single redeeming quality I'd thank you instead this is the rope you hang yourself with

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Bananana posted:

JESUS loving CHRIST
That;s probably the among the less explicit pictures on that page. Those are video thumbnails btw.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I always ignored Celluloid Sam before for whatever reason but goddamn son you are on point

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Digital Fingers posted:

No, next to other pedophiles like yourself.

You've served a jail sentence for pedophilia before and you currently maintain a online album on recent photos you've taken of teenage girls you stalk, you should be disappeared in the night and chucked in a massgrave.
Digi fings he's probably jerkin off to your freakin avatar :stare:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

HoboZero posted:

I always ignored Celluloid Sam before for whatever reason but goddamn son you are on point

its understandable I post stream of consciousness bullshit I'm just worked up as heck man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Did you send Smythe the hair things?

• Locked thread