Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Section Z posted:

I'm sure the Imperials end up to be terrible at their job. But at least at first appearance, they are at least trying to do their job :v:

Actually, the Imperials were doing a great job. They were about to execute the leader of the Stormcloaks right in the intro, after all.

e: Also, you can hit people with torches and deal fire damage to them. It's the same button-combo as shield bashing.

Schubalts fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Aug 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

There's a horrific detail hinted at in one of those Falmer camps Mr. Puffles set on fire. They were skinning their victims and making people-leather out of them.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

And nobody made a Bloodweiser joke?!

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Sylphosaurus posted:

The King of Rape is not the kind to give a drat whatever sex you are..

Even Vivec rewrote his own backstory to get it on with Bal.

quote:

So Vivec, who had a grain of Ayem's mercy, set about to teach Molag Bal in the ways of belly-magic. They took their spears out and compared them. Vivec bit new words onto the King of Rape's so that it might give more than ruin to the uninitiated. This has since become a forbidden ritual, though people still practice it in secret.

Here is why: The Velothi and demons and monsters that were watching all took out their own spears. There was much biting and the earth became wet.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

That more than makes up for nobody in the video saying it, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Poil posted:

I bet the elderscrolls are just really bad erotic fan fiction and that's why they make people blind.

So it's just magical copies of The Real Barenziah, complete with detailed description of cat dick?

• Locked thread