Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
Welcome to Let's Play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim! :catdrugs:

http://i.imgur.com/mp08XRL.webm

Hi, I'm UZworm and I've only ever played one The Elder Scrolls game, and that's Skyrim. Even though I have been told many times that Oblivion or Morrowind are better games, I stick to my guns because I am:
1. Too broke to buy new video games,
2. A person who knows what he likes, a list that comprises only about 6 video games, and
3. A person who really loves Skyrim independent of anything else.

That's right. Its faults aside, Skyrim is one of my favorite games, and I've spent more hours in it than anyone probably ever should. (We don't want to hear about the games I've spent more on. ((They are mostly Football Manager games.))) Also, it's rare that I play a game I'm not one of the worst players in the world at, so that's refreshing! (Note: This does not mean I am great at Skyrim. I am merely not terrible at Skyrim.)

I have been in a coma for the past 7 years; what is Skyrim?
Skyrim is the fifth installment of The Elder Scrolls series. It was originally released in 2011 to solid reception thanks to its open-world gameplay, though I've noticed that the general opinion of it has soured a bit in the past few years among people I know. Maybe it's just me. In the game you play as the Dragonborn, imbued with the blood of a dragon and the powers of The Voice that come with it. You must use those powers to save the world from the evil "World-Eater" Dragon, Alduin.

Or, alternatively, you can tell the main quest to go gently caress itself and just gently caress around building a house or raiding random caves and keeps. Kill old ladies, get drunk, who gives a gently caress? It's open world!

In October of this year, they're releasing a remastered version of it. If this LP is still going on by then, perhaps we'll be among the first to see the magic of the ~new snow shaders~ and ~volumetric god rays~!

What's the plan for this LP?
I plan on doing a straight run-through of the main quest of the game -- you know, that thing that you never completed despite playing 200 hours of the game yourself -- and then following it up with some other fun stuff. That might be mods, side-quests decided by whoever decides those things, perhaps murdering every single inhabitant of Skyrim... sky's the limit!

I might do the Dawnguard or Solstheim quests after just to keep things moderately on track before it devolves into utter chaos, but that's for time to decide. Let's murder us a dragon or two first!

What horrifying mods are you using?
None at the start. This will change after I've done the Main Quest, most likely, especially since I haven't really used many mods before even though I've played so much Skyrim. I'll be just as surprised as you are at some of that poo poo.

Shut up, Chitlin.

Who will be joining you?
The UZworm Zone holds many people, but the main crew is generally some mix of Highwang, Iron Chitlin, ElTipejoLoco, Killeremcee, Risen, TorpidTypist and Festivore joining me for my adventures.

Who is our intrepid Dragonborn?
I held a few Twitter polls to determine this! Based on those I was going to be a Khajiit Wizard until it was pointed out to me that plenty of Skyrim LPs end up with the person being a wizard, and also that magic in Skyrim is annoying as hell. So I kept the Furry vote (oy) and went with the second most popular option, Kitty Warrior. Meet Mr. Puffles.

He is a very good kitty. :radcat:

Later on in the LP, we're also introduced to Mr. Puffles' more competent sister, Ms. Puffles.

She's also a very good kitty. :radcat:

Spoilers?
Yeah, general spoilers are okay in this thread; I'm not going to learn anything I don't already know about the game and I'm fairly sure everyone in my co-commentary pool except for Loco has played it too. Try to keep on basic track with where the LP is going, but don't worry about going a bit off-topic.

Update schedule?
:laffo::laffo: Do you KNOW me?

No, but seriously though, I'll be shooting to update this at least once a week sometime near the weekend. Twice a week if I'm feeling saucy!

Play your accord-
:frogout:

Stop with the goddamn Lady Gaga!
NEVER.

Why does the first video of the series look like pickled dog poo poo?
I'm an idiot who doesn't know how recording software works! The graphical quality of the videos improves immensely after the initial two videos.

The quality of the commentary I can't promise anything on, of course.

MAIN QUEST UPDATES
Episode 1 - Mr. Puffles' Exposition Quest (Featuring Killeremcee, Highwang, Loco)
Episode 2 - Mr. Puffles Climbs a Hill (Featuring Killeremcee, Highwang, Loco)
Episode 3 - Mr. Puffles' Pretty Cool Gem (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Loco)
Episode 4 - Mr. Puffles Meets a Dragon (Featuring Highwang, Loco)
Episode 5 - Mr. Puffles Gets Trolled (Featuring Highwang, Loco)
Episode 6 - Mr. Puffles in Bandit Crater (Featuring Killeremcee, Highwang, Loco)
Episode 7 - Mr. Puffles, Bard Hater (Featuring Killeremcee, Highwang, Star Man)
Episode 8 - Mr. Puffles' Bread Party (Featuring Killeremcee, Highwang, Star Man)
Episode 9 - Mr. Puffles, Sewer Cat (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Highwang, Star Man)
Episode 10 - Mr. Puffles Finds A Wall (Featuring Star Man, Iron Chitlin)
Episode 11 - Mr. Puffles' Stream Highlights (Featuring Highwang, Killeremcee, Risen, PoX)
Episode 12 - Mr. Puffles' Wall of Text (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Loco, Festivore)
Episode 13 - Mr. Puffles, Rated PG-13 (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Loco, Festivore)
Episode 14 - Mr. Puffles Goes To ALF-Land (Featuring TorpidTypist, Loco, Festivore, Risen)
Episode 15 - Mr. Puffles in Glitch City (Featuring TorpidTypist, Loco, Festivore, Risen)
Episode 16 - Mr. Puffles, Master Tactician (Featuring TorpidTypist, Loco, Festivore, Risen)
Episode 17 - Mr. Puffles' Very Long Day (Featuring TorpidTypist, Festivore, Risen, Loco kinda)
Episode 18 - Mr. Puffles Beats the Game (Featuring TorpidTypist, Festivore, Risen)

HEARTHFIRE UPDATES
Episode 19 - Mr. Puffles, Master Detective (Featuring TorpidTypist, Loco, Summoboomo)

DAWNGUARD UPDATES
Episode 20 - Mr. Puffles Unearths a Waifu (Featuring Highwang, Festivore, TheGentleChainsaw)
Episode 21 - Mr. Puffles Rejects a Dracula (Featuring Highwang, Festivore, TheGentleChainsaw)
Episode 22 - Mr. Puffles Needs More Scrolls (Featuring Highwang, TorpidTypist, Star Man)
Episode 23 - Mr. Puffles?! *Pumps Shotgun* (Featuring Highwang, TorpidTypist, Star Man, Star Man's shotgun)
Episode 24 - Mr. Puffles' Credit Card (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Festivore, TorpidTypist)
Episode 25 - Mr. Puffles' New Jump Cuts (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Festivore, TorpidTypist)
Episode 26 - Mr. Puffles Reads Some Scrolls (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Festivore, Risen)
Episode 27 - Mr. Puffles, Spelunking Dirty (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Festivore, Risen / Feat. Chamillionaire, Krazie Bone
Episode 28 - Mr. Puffles Goes for a Hike (Featuring Iron Chitlin, Festivore, Risen)
Episode 29 - Mr. Puffles' Crystal Caves (Featuring TorpidTypist, Risen, Festivore)
Episode 30 - Mr. Puffles Beats Castlevania (Featuring TorpidTypist, Risen, Festivore)

DARK BROTHERHOOD UPDATES
Episode 31 - Ms. Puffles Saves the Children (Featuring Highwang, Loco, Festivore)
Episode 32 - Ms. Puffles Kills the Homeless (Featuring Highwang, Loco, Festivore)
Episode 33 - Ms. Puffles' Arrow Physics (Featuring Highwang, Risen, Lolo de Puzlo)
Episode 34 - Ms. Puffles' Dialogue Dump (Featuring Highwang, Risen, Lolo de Puzlo)
Episode 35 - Ms. Puffles Spoils a Party (Featuring Highwang, Risen, Lolo de Puzlo)
Episode 36 - Ms. Puffles Kills This Dude (Featuring Highwang, Risen, Lolo de Puzlo)
Episode 37 - Ms. Puffles in the Dark Fuckerhood (Featuring TorpidTypist, Risen, Festivore)
Episode 38 - Ms. Puffles Kills Some Old Guy (Featuring TorpidTypist, Risen, Festivore)

STREAMS AND OTHER VIDEOS
Bonus Video 1 - Goat
Mr. Puffles' Stream Adventure: Part 1 (With Killeremcee, Risen, PoX, Highwang)
Mr. Puffles' Stream Adventure: Part 2 (With the same fuckers)
Million Quests - Lady Gaga parody
Jora - Lady Gaga parody
ME-OW - Lady Gaga parody
Stream Highlight - Mr. Puffles, Flaming Doorjam
Stream Highlight - Mr. Puffles Kills Farmer, Dragon, Priest

CURRENT MODS IN USE
* SkyUI - Makes several minor changes to the game's UI, including a much more streamlined menu system.
* Pretty Cool Gem mod (Made by Risen) - Changes all instances of Petty Soul Gems to Pretty Cool Gems.
* Majora's Mask Moon - Mod only works like half of the time for some reason, but it changes the moon to the Majora's Mask moon.

UZworm fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: THREAD PARTICIPATION AND VOTES :siren:

FrozenCherry gives our friend the Pretty Cool Gem an artist's touch!

Lizard Wizard shows a rendition of Mr. Puffles' first meeting with a Frost Troll.

ultrabindu gives a succinct shot of our encounter with our least favorite bard.

Greenfinger finally fulfills that first request from Video 1 or 2 or whatever it was.

Fish Noise documents Mr. Puffles' many dislikes (though he does take coffee with his bread).

Silversatyr screenshots my usual contributions to battles.

Ultrabindu shows us the most popular breakfast choice of Nords everywhere.

Look man, I just really love the new Lady Gaga album, okay?

Ultrabindu adds another of Mr. Puffles' classic albums into the mix.

Ultrabindu finally found the Orc Fuckin' book for Chitlin!

Our commentary would be far improved with John Madden, as Ultrabindu knows.

The Your True Love Test proves what Star Man and the rest of the thread already knew.

Ultrabindu is fine with the King of Blood, none of that overpriced hipster "craft blood" poo poo coming out of Valenwood.

Current Vote going in the thread
None

Previous votes
Imperials defeated the Stormcloaks to win Mr. Puffles' loyalty!
Marcurio took down three other potential partners to win the right to be by Mr. Puffles' side during his adventures!
Because we're nice people all of a sudden, we decided to not kill Paarthurnax!
Windstad Manor was chosen as the homestead for Mr. Puffles' Skyrim living!
I can't believe Cicero is loving dead.

UZworm fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Nov 11, 2017

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Catsworth posted:

I don't care who you join, just give my :catdrugs: back!

I'm going to vote Imperial just to be contrary.

You'll pry them from Mr. Puffles' cold dead claws!

Also to answer the questions about mods I'll probably be turning on some of the more "make the game suck less" type mods when the main quest is done. I'm going through like the game was meant to be played until then!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Man Whore posted:

Imperial because Death to the stormcloaks!

Also good to see that you are playing the best race in the elder scrolls. Please stay nuetral during the main quest though so that we get to see Season Unending.

Hahaha I maaay be asking this question solely because I hate Season Unending and am planning on avoiding it at all costs

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: UPDATE :siren:

Episode 2: Mr. Puffles Climbs a Hill (Featuring Killeremcee, Highwang, Loco)

In this video I prove that I am not only bad at landing hits on the biggest possible target we've seen so far, but also bad at pronouncing words! We talk about how much Mr. Puffles resembles some beloved cartoon felines. Also, some bandits die.

To answer the questions earlier, I'm trying to figure out why the quality got absolutely shredded in the first video -- not only did it not upload in 720p, but the quality drop from recording to YouTube was incredible, far more than I anticipated -- and hopefully that should be shored up a bit more by video 3.

(By the way, Imperials are currently leading Stormcloaks 15 to 9!)

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Highwang posted:

VINDICATED!

If people I talk to got a nickel for every time I mispronounced a word like that, I could have rejuvenated the entire US economy ages ago!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: Attention Skyrim Denizens! :siren:

I have figured out exactly what went wrong in my first video (and to a lesser degree the second) that made the quality so shredded. Turns out that I'm an idiot -- you already knew this -- and had the ratios on my recording software set in probably the worst way possible for my situation. :downsrim:

The issues have been fixed and the videos will be downright watchable from this point forward in the series!

Thank you, continue voting for the Stormcloaks or Imperials at your leisure. Episode 3 will be out about 9 hours from this posting.

...:catdrugs:

UZworm fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Aug 11, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

ElTipejoLoco posted:

Note: They're all still going to be 4:3, because UZworm is playing off a CRT he inherited from the ancient lineage of UZ and can't see the two thirds of the game screen if he sets it to 16:9.

I may or may not be embellishing some facts.

It's probably closer to "may not", honestly. I still live in 1997 in terms of both my technology and knowledge of such!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 3: Mr. Puffles' Pretty Cool Gem

Iron Chitlin and Loco join Mr. Puffles in Bleak Falls Barrow. I'm wrong about a lot of poo poo, some of it on technicalities. But at least I can read!

UZworm fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Aug 12, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
We were joking about that in my discord. That was truly Mr. Puffles' catbox of the series.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

ultrabindu posted:

UZ are we going to get any accordion covers of the Skyrim soundtrack from you?

I don't know if I'd call the ambient background haze of music in-game a "soundtrack".

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Grizzwold posted:

Holy poo poo I forgot how bad the default UI in Skyrim was. UZ, why would you do this to yourself?

I think of it like self-flagellation to continue karmic justice for that awful Mario 3 LP I did a while ago.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 4 - Mr. Puffles Meets a Dragon

That's right, we finally have dragons to worry about! (The first episode doesn't count.) Highwang and Loco join me on our dragon-hunting quest.

Also, we finally have our first partner! Unfortunately, Lydia is kinda garbage. I'm calling off the Imperial vs. Stormcloak vote -- Imperials won by a solid margin -- and am now asking y'all to let me know... who's your favorite partner in the game that I can access? (None of the College of Winterhold people that I'd have to quest to reach or anything.)

Or if you want me to just keep using Lydia, you can vote for her. Gogogo!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
As much as I love Esbern, doesn't doing the main quest kind of kill your making him a permanent follower?

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Ramos posted:

I'm really racking my brain for memorable followers. The only one that even remotely comes to mind is vampire teenage chick, solely due to how she has more of a personality than anyone else.

Yeah, since she was added in Dawnguard she was made like 10x better than any other follower. She'll even interact with objects nearby when she's left to her own devices and poo poo.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Tiggum posted:

Well, go with her then.

I could, but that requires getting a few missions into Dawnguard and I was hoping to not have to get out of the main quest too much, especially if I'm going to do the Dawnguard missions later in the LP.

FrozenCherry posted:

Mr. Puffles, friend to all soul gems.
Pretty cool gem:

YES

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
All right, so I realized shortly after asking that I probably shouldn't have left the question of who our next partner should be so open. So I'll be using the three suggestions -- I can't get Vampire Waifu until Dawnguard and still want to avoid mods, even for partners -- that have been usable so far, plus my personal favorite easy-to-get partner, into a handy list here. Vote from these four partners on who you want us to use (or keep, if you like Lydia).

Marcurio

Race: Imperial
Personality: Sassy history buff, likes to burn things.
Fighting style: Mage. He uses lightning and fire destruction spells and can also heal and buff himself before battles.

Uthgerd the Unbroken

Race: Nord
Personality: Angry warrior lady, accidentally killed a boy one time trying to join the companions, still mad about it, likes fist fights.
Fighting style: Warrior. She uses a greatsword -- oddly enough, she's actually more skilled in one-handed than two-handed so changing her equipment is a good idea when you acquire her -- and also wields a bow decently well.

Jenassa

Race: Dark Elf
Personality: Blood-starved and murderous sneak-thief, happy to kill pretty much anyone or everything.
Fighting style: Ranger. She does her best work with arrows, though she can also use (and duel-wield!) regular one-handed weapons. She's very good at sneaking so she rarely will tip off enemies that you're around if you're trying to sneak too.

Lydia

Race: Nord
Personality: Housecarl of Mr. Puffles, sworn to protect him and carry his burdens. Pretty bland person other than that trait.
Fighting style: Warrior, very similar to Uthgerd but with more archery abilities. Pretty drat good with bows and one-handed weapons along with a shield.

Incidentally, from the thread we've already got 1 vote for Lydia, 1 for Marcurio, and 1 for Uthgerd.

UZworm fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 18, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

:getin: Tie game!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: UPDATE! :siren:

Episode 5 - Mr. Puffles Gets Trolled

I loving hate frost trolls

Also, the vote is going to go until I release video 6, which is the last one I'm still using Lydia in. (Unless you keep her in.) So keep votes coming!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Poil posted:

You know you can just walk past the frost troll, right? It's slow and gives up easily.

WE ARE A MIGHTY WARRIOR THAT BACKS DOWN FROM NO FIGHT :catdrugs:

(I'm sure I would have given up after a while but I really wanted to see if my weak rear end could kill it)

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Lizard Wizard posted:

Here we see a still of Mr. Puffles' first encounter with the frost troll under UZworm's original encoding settings.

Excellent.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Because I have to start recording new videos (And because we have someone in a pretty solid lead) I'm calling the partner poll now. We'll be welcoming Marcurio to the party in video 7!

Video 6, meanwhile, should be out either today (Tuesday) or tomorrow.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Lizard Wizard posted:

What happened? Is Mr. Puffles okay? :ohdear:

Note: When UZworm makes a promise for a video time, UZworm is generally always off by multiple days.

(It's rendering right now and will be going up moderately soon!)

UZworm fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Aug 25, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 6 - Mr. Puffles in Bandit Crater

Ustengrav! Bandits! Updated equipment! Accidental encounters with people from a DLC I wasn't planning on doing anything with!

UZworm fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Aug 25, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Ramos posted:

Yeah but you also can't do damage during it either if I recall right. And if you're not killing stuff then what's the point?

It's mostly useful for running away from things, but quite frankly there's almost nothing in this game that you can't run away from just using the run button. Even bears and poo poo can be outrun until they give up on you even if you need to throw a calm spell or a few stamina potions into the mix. I feel like it would have more uses if you couldn't already stop time in order to do healing and item management.

I just prefer having access to something like Unrelenting Force or the Fire/Ice shouts on Z instead of something like that or Throw Voice. I'll bet those ones are of more use if you're playing a pure thief-type.

UZworm fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Aug 25, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Lizard Wizard posted:

What, you're not going to do Dragonborn? That's disappointing.

Not immediately, I ain't! #MainQuest4ever

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
You can cast the same spell with both hands? Huh. I always thought you could only duel-cast different spells.

Shows how often I play with magic in this game!

Section Z posted:

So I've been getting back into this game after never having gotten particularly far, and good lord are "I float backwards just fast enough to avoid all your melee attacks while spamming magic. Maybe with a side of sliding 90 degrees up a large rock" enemies loving obnoxious.

Fuuuuuuuuck Spriggans.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Section Z posted:

On the bright side, you have commentary buddies handy to offer sympathy!

Theoretically.

They'll poo poo on me even more than you guys will the first time I try a power attack at a Spriggan and miss by 30 feet :smith:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
You: Hey UZworm, why haven't you made a new Skyrim video in a few days?

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SXXlbI97o

You: :aaaaa:

UZworm fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Aug 29, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 7 - Mr. Puffles, Bard Hater

The ending of the video isn't canon.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

:laffo::laffo: see now this is the quality content I needed for this thread.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Ramos posted:

You mean his asinine quest? Nah, gently caress that guy.

I assume White Coke was referring to Boethiah's Calling, which I absolutely would be in favor of!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

White Coke posted:

Yes. Although there are plenty of other equally hate-able companions, so you could put it up to a vote.

I mean, I think it kinda HAS to be Sven after last video.

In fact, such a splendid idea might be the only thing that drags me away from the main quest.

(Tragically, you can't do it until you hit level 30)

UZworm fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Sep 2, 2016

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

mauman posted:

Cuz we really want 3 days of real time traveling by horse to get where we want to go :shepface:

:suicide:

NoMansSky.exe

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
To clarify , I won't be adding any more points in that perk. I only got the first step for the rare occasion it will come in handy.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: UPDATE! :siren:

Episode 8 - Mr. Puffles' Bread Party

It's Mr. Puffles' party and he'll carbo-load if he wants to. (You'd eat bread too if it happened to you.) Also, Highwang still can't loving read. Also something something accordion.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Poil posted:

Is it possible to recover your gear later if you leave it in the chest?

That's a good question, actually. Obviously you can enter the embassy grounds again, but I don't know if that building (or just that room in the back) becomes perma-locked requiring a key to get in again after you're finished with that mission.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
BONUS VIDEO

Because Highwang asked nicely.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Good news, vids 9 & 10 are finally recorded and ready to be put out soon!

:siren: Other news: I'm gonna have to get this stupid Civil War questline out of the way at some point, because gently caress the diplomacy quest that the game makes you sit through otherwise, so I will (most likely) be doing a Civil War Skyrim stream on my Twitch channel at 6 pm Mountain Time (that's 8 Eastern and 5 Pacific) on the 29th of September, a day which just happens to also be my birthday. I may be slightly inebriated as I finish off the Stormcloak revolution once and for all as Mr. Puffles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Rubberduke posted:

I just remembered how the party quest broke for me, essentially making it impossible to complete the main quest without constantly using console commands to advance the quest states.

It's amazing how many places the game can gently caress up and render itself unwinnable. The first time I ever played Skyrim the game glitched itself unplayable twice. It's amazing I picked it back up and like it so much now, actually!

• Locked thread