Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Going to vote Imperials because I like Hadvar slightly more than Ralof (even if you picked the latter) and because Ulfric is such a tool that I can't vote for him even as a joke. :v:
Besides, the Empire has put Colonel Tigh in charge. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I vote we get Marcurio: you can hire him easily in Riften without any quests and unlike most followers he does have some personality.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Voting Marcurio (again :v: ).

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

UZworm posted:

You can cast the same spell with both hands? Huh. I always thought you could only duel-cast different spells.

Shows how often I play with magic in this game!
Yup, you can have the same spell equipped and used twice at the same time.
However once you unlock the Dual-Casting perk for a spell tree using that over casting twice tends to be better since it boosts the spell power (and cost) even more and with Destruction you can pair it with the Impact perk allowing you to keep staggering enemies for as long as you have magicka. :science:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Voting for Heljarchen Hall for maximum snow.

• Locked thread