Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

I need to use the bathroom!
I'm so sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

Gimbal lock posted:

Who's the guy who said that he hates how the dragon talks? That dragon is Charles Martinet.

In my defense, my complaint was lodged more against the way he was written, rather than the voice actor himself. The way they constantly interject dragon language and then explain what the word means with the very next word is just beyond pointless. To say nothing of the way the conversation itself drones on for about 8 minutes longer than it needs to.

Also who is Charles Martinet and why should I care?

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

Unknown Quantity posted:

Chitlin, you owe me archives. I literally just googled "orc reproduction book skyrim" and this was the first thing that came up.

That is indeed the book that I half remembered reading 5 years ago and translated to Orc loving Book through a drunken haze. Thanks(?) for playing, PM me your email and I'll get you archives.

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

Kill him. I don't know who that is but he probably needs to die.

• Locked thread