Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
I vote for the Imperials because siding with the 'cloaks makes you be a dick to a bunch of people I like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Holy poo poo I forgot how bad the default UI in Skyrim was. UZ, why would you do this to yourself?

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Marcurio and also get Meeko or some other animal buddy.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

I've never NOT had a dragon show up at Karthspire during that quest, honestly. It's fun to watch them gently caress each other up if you have a good sneak skill.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

I'm voting for Don't Kill. The blades are way less cool in this game and I wish they weren't essential so you could kill them for being so annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Dawnguard is probably my least favorite DLC for Skyrim. Vampires just don't seem to me like they should register on the threat-o-meter anywhere close to Literal Dragon Armageddon. Plus the enemies are a pain in the rear end and I hate most of the areas it sends you to (the soul cairn in particular can go gently caress itself).

Crossbows are cool and good, though. You should get one.

• Locked thread