Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twiggymouse
Mar 4, 2013

Well, take this with a grain of salt, but

Poil posted:

Nooo, ski fasterfree-er Mr Puffles! :gonk:

Fixed that for you.

Also, burn down the world with Marcurio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiggymouse
Mar 4, 2013

Iron Chitlin posted:

In my defense, my complaint was lodged more against the way he was written, rather than the voice actor himself. The way they constantly interject dragon language and then explain what the word means with the very next word is just beyond pointless. To say nothing of the way the conversation itself drones on for about 8 minutes longer than it needs to.

I'm with Chitlin on that. It's a tired fantasy trope that really has no business in anything anymore. It's okay to not understand every single word, guys. That's what context clues are for.

Twiggymouse
Mar 4, 2013

I didn't really like the Blades in Oblivion, and I definitely don't like them here. Let the scaly flying ent live. Just don't talk to him.

Twiggymouse
Mar 4, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

I'm catching up on this LP bit by bit. I'm watching Mr. Puffles die repeatedly to a frost troll and my reaction is WHY ARE THOSE ARROWS NOT POISONED :gonk: Seriously, you picked the worst possible way to kill the drat thing. I'm playing a dark elf mage right now and she just roasts those sumbitches with fire magic while sculling magicka potions.

Would you rather the game be played competently or by UZworm? The two seem to be mutually exclusive.

Twiggymouse
Mar 4, 2013

WELL, YOU SEE, THE KHAJIT THAT WINS THE DRAGON KILLING GAME IS GONNA BE THE KHAJIT THAT KILLS MORE DRAGONS.

• Locked thread