Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.
Ulfric can go jump off a cliff....with lava at the bottom.

I'll support my Imperial bros till the end of time.

Also Hadvar is so so much better.

Tempted to load my SPERG punchcat for a while, but nah, got too many games I'm in the middle of playing.

mauman fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Aug 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Section Z posted:

Also, when Ulfric's political stance is based around being a tough guy viking, and the first thing the Stormcloaks do is run from a Dragon fight while even the underpaid town guard tries to handle it? They are probably a pretty poo poo fantasy viking regardless of race relations :colbert:

This.....this has got to be the most beautiful anti-Stormcloaks argument I've ever seen.

I never thought of that.

Ofecks posted:

This is the proper way to play Skyrim.

Good to see someone approve :downs:

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

just use Lydia for now and later use the Dawnguard gal

Alternatively, make a quick trip to the that Dark Elf outpost (dragonborn dlc) and pick up the snarky Dark Elf mercenary that wears the weird helmet. He has a surprisingly large amount of dialogue and is also really good in combat. Though now that I think about it you'd have to wait till that quest activates.

mauman fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Aug 17, 2016

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Interesting thing about Lydia is that she has a lot of unique dialogue in the Dragonborn DLC.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

UZworm posted:

Not immediately, I ain't! #MainQuest4ever

You could get that mercenary I mentioned quickly though. He's quite funny.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Star Man posted:

Can you imagine how much data it would take if Skyrim was made to scale?

Cuz we really want 3 days of real time traveling by horse to get where we want to go :shepface:

:suicide:

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

SPERG punchcat - the only way to play.

Killing dragons with your bare fists AND the ability to steal the clothes literally off of someone's back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

UZworm posted:

It's amazing how many places the game can gently caress up and render itself unwinnable. The first time I ever played Skyrim the game glitched itself unplayable twice. It's amazing I picked it back up and like it so much now, actually!

I never understood why Bathesda gets a free pass when it comes to buggy games. They always seem to be buggy messes when they come out and they always still get high marks.

Obsidian got raked over the coals for the same deal (which was ironically as much as Bathesda's fault as Obsidian's).

I lost a lot of respect for Bathesda after the FONV debacle. To the point that I don't buy their games until they're massively on sale anymore.

• Locked thread