Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015
I just remembered how the party quest broke for me, essentially making it impossible to complete the main quest without constantly using console commands to advance the quest states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015
Don't kill him. It means pissing off the blades and that's always great.

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015
It would have been more appropriate for the dragon to do that crash animation they do when the get damaged too much or just fall out of the sky and die or something. Anything really.

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015
I always liked that i could sort my stuff by weight to throw away the heaviest useless junk/dagon bones in my inventory.

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015
The 2 story DLCs were probably the high point of Skyrim. How come none of the base game questlines were that interesting? Nothing about the main questline really makes you want to complete it. I only ever did it once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubberduke
Nov 24, 2015

Section Z posted:

Console in a matching outfit when the time comes for Clown Vs Clown deathmatch

• Locked thread