Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Jenassa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Lizard Wizard posted:

What, you're not going to do Dragonborn? That's disappointing.

You need to step back and let this new generation of TES lp'ers make their own mistakes :colbert:

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
I guess the Dawnstar one sounds least terrible

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

ScreamingLlama posted:

0_0

I'm almost afraid to ask what happened to the old one...

I'm not afraid.

What happened to your old cowbell? Was it lost? Was it destroyed through overuse? Through misuse?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
I also vote against Vampire Puffles on the grounds that Mr. Puffles is a cat, and I think making him a werewolf would add kind of a nice identity crisis to his story arc.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

UZworm posted:

The next video contains possibly the worst thing I have ever created in my entire existence as a YouTube video maker, and I apologize for nothing.

You marry the vampire and and Mr Puffles spends the rest of his adventuring career consumed by constant jealousy, arguments over the household budget, and other petty domesticate squabbles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
Cicero must die.

• Locked thread