Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I never did get Dawnguard so this abbreviated version should be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

zxqv8 posted:

Who could tell anyone apart? They all have the same voice actors who didn't even bother to try different voices.

Wtf is up with that in Elder Scrolls games anyway?

Why bother casting any other voice talent if you already have Cam Clarke in the booth?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Lizard Wizard posted:

Or really GOOD erotic fan fiction.

A good followup to The Lusty Argonian Maid

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Ramos posted:

Oh man, if this is the worst thing you've ever done, UZ, I can't wait to see worse. :allears:

Try his epic quest through Rocky & Bullwinkle on NES.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Cicero should Die because I hated his voice the first time I heard it

Also you can steal his jester clothes after you kill him and be Harley Quinn Puffles if you want

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Alcohol can fix the whole 'god this job sucks' thing, AND improve your accuracy in videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

UZworm posted:

I actually recorded more Skyrim! This may actually finish!

If you finish this game, I hope you play the Dragonborn song on your new melodica

• Locked thread