Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
This thread reminds me of a kid I knew in junior high who claimed to wear briefs and boxers together. How odd.

Echoing general consensus of boxers for sleep and relaxing but boxer briefs for daily life (sweat wick is best when it's warm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
And remember to put gold Bond on them sacks n cracks. Not extra strength unless you want flamin hot balls.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I like what they call "hipsters" which are similar to boyshorts i guess but different somehow. Boyshorts used to come down lower on the thigh front and that was weird. But maybe now they are fixed. Hmm. I don't wear fancy undies because I'm married so no one cares. We're usually just naked or in lounge clothes anyway.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what is it about boxer briefs that make them so good???

they are hands down better

pro-tip: you can match your t-shirt to your boxer briefs in ANY COLOR if you buy them both at american apparel

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

boxers are best

its an everyday thang when I let my nuts hang

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

psychokitty posted:

I like what they call "hipsters" which are similar to boyshorts i guess but different somehow. Boyshorts used to come down lower on the thigh front and that was weird. But maybe now they are fixed. Hmm. I don't wear fancy undies because I'm married so no one cares. We're usually just naked or in lounge clothes anyway.

Boyshorts are technically lounge wear too. Like tiny pajama pants. But also underwear. They really are the best :science:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Don't question it.

btw, who the gently caress ever used that thing? It's FAR easier to just pull it down and do your business. Wearing a snowsuit or something?
It's easier to just use oneo f the leg holes honestly

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im not wearing any underwear :wink:

im wearing pajamas :wmwink:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i only wear novelty underwear that say things like "home of the whopper", "if you can read this the bitch fell off", etc.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

shoophobo posted:

Whoa that is a gay site.
They do look comfy tho

How can you read a post with the unnecessary modifier "butt-covering briefs" and the phrase "dick pouch" and not just intuit that you're about to get into the realm of non-standard undergarments? I don't think Hanes or Froot of the Loom have started getting risque.

And they're not just super-comfy, the one pair (soon to be more, 67% off goddamn) I own has outlasted Calvin Klein and every other brand I've ever bought over the years.
If you can bear the indignity of wearing underwear that says 'boytoy,' 'twerk' (in a sassy font), or 'Andrew Christian' you will be rewarded with the best textile experience of your life - and it's going to happen on your balls. Hell, the pair I got years ago had a dangly metal cross attached to make bi and DL straight guys feel better because Jesus. I think it was a branding thing initially, but I don't know why they abandoned it.

tl:dr Please encase your balls in the wonderful and durable fabric combinations within this particular brand of underwear. There's never been a better time to buy!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've noticed more than one person mention that they wear boxers to sleep. This just doesn't make any sense to me - why do you get dressed to go to sleep? It stopped making sense to me when I was like 16 or 17 years old, and I have slept au naturel ever since.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I've noticed more than one person mention that they wear boxers to sleep. This just doesn't make any sense to me - why do you get dressed to go to sleep? It stopped making sense to me when I was like 16 or 17 years old, and I have slept au naturel ever since.
I wear underwear plus a t shirt and jeans and socks to bed.my bed stays clean and nice longer

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if it's cold then a jacket too

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

shoophobo posted:

So I'm sitting here thinking that maybe my underwear game isn't as good as it could be.
I am currently wearing Jockey low rise cotton stretch boxer brief.
That are comfy, they stay inplace so I don't get wedgies, and they have a pouch for your dillz and balls.

I like having a pouch but I think the pouch in these are too small. Not cuz I have a big dick, but because I have big balls and I'm fat.

What kind of undies do you wear? Do you like them?
Discuss undies here. All genders of goon welcome.

It really matters to no one, and never will, what underwear you wear if you're fat with a small dilz. Hope this helps.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
i wear boxers but recently i tried on some boxer briefs and they made my junk look huge(r) what have i been doing with my life

and they were pretty comfy too

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I always used to have problems with underpants....either too tight, too constraining....bunch up..full of sweat...chafing, etc etc etc. My life was a living hell. But then I lost a bunch of weight and all those porblems went away so maybe try not being a disgusting pig person OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

8 track betamax posted:

I always used to have problems with underpants....either too tight, too constraining....bunch up..full of sweat...chafing, etc etc etc. My life was a living hell. But then I lost a bunch of weight and all those porblems went away so maybe try not being a disgusting pig person OP

Same but I just cut off all my junk.

I'm like a Ken doll now.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Same but I just cut off all my junk.

I'm like a Ken doll now.
me too but I'm not like a ken doll because theres a rotting stump that swells up with bloody pustules now and again

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

psychokitty posted:

I GIS'd them. I can get behind that.

For me.... to wear..... and cry.....

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i like boyshorts too, but i probably mostly wear either "hipsters" or the style they refer to as bikini bottoms or whatever. aerie keeps changing poo poo around, i cant keep up. my favorite undies ever though have all come from fredericks of hollywood. their silk and lace panties oh man :dong:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I refuse to buy expensive, luxurious underwear so I just wear an odd sock over my dick and wedge a paper towel in my butt crack.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
What about a luxurious sock and high end paper towels?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If I'm going on a date with a classy lady.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I refuse to buy expensive, luxurious underwear so I just wear an odd sock over my dick and wedge a paper towel in my butt crack.
:eyepop:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

I wear underwear plus a t shirt and jeans and socks to bed.my bed stays clean and nice longer

No hat?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why would I wear a hat?? that's what a pillow is for

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i like boyshorts too, but i probably mostly wear either "hipsters" or the style they refer to as bikini bottoms or whatever. aerie keeps changing poo poo around, i cant keep up. my favorite undies ever though have all come from fredericks of hollywood. their silk and lace panties oh man :dong:

This is what i wear also what a weird world

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

id like to thank an old friend here. i dont know where you are but thanks for telling me i should stop wearing garbage underwear. my life improved because of you.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Does anyone wear MeUndies? They advertise on Literally Every Podcast and it's starting to wear me down.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

8 track betamax posted:

This is what i wear also what a weird world

dang man your dongrr must fuckin hate you for that much squeeze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

id like to thank an old friend here. i dont know where you are but thanks for telling me i should stop wearing garbage underwear. my life improved because of you.

ur welcome

• Locked thread