Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress I played 36 holes today and I'm a mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Just The Facts posted:

I'm playing Monday, how'd you do?

Also, how are you not already shitfaced?

ok took second in the tournament this morning and then only lost a dollar in my emergency 18, but I was up a shitload after the first 9

and i am a mess

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dave_Indeed posted:

Hell yeah I played 27 yesterday and 18 today. Shot 79 hell yeah lets get drunk.

My grips suck dick I'm going to go over to the golfworks monday and swap these little fuckers out. Can't do anything until then but get drunk.

shot a drunk 41 with an 8 on 18 (we started the emergency 18!on 10), the fuckin tee shot was perfectly drawing in from the left edge of the fairway but there's a goddam pond there and we never found it so my fuckin penalty shot started also left and never drew and there's more water so I got hosed again and ended up with a goddamn triple for 41

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dave_Indeed posted:

Was it a net tournament or a scramble cheating contest?

You can win scrambles pretty easy by being a drunk fat god drat liar.

no goddamn scramble

this was a men's association tourney but it was hosed up format

red whit blue

play one from the ladies tees and count 4 net, 2 from the seniors tees and count three net, 3 from the normal tee and count 2 net, then start over

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it's kinda fun playing from different tees and then ur d player matters a lot

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
my 41 45 against the 1 handicap was all blue tees tho

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

HoboZero posted:

This morning I caught the bogey on a backhand grab, sadly. Luckily the otter pounced on a triple hamfist and I ended up locking in a 74; a 79 was next up but my fucktard buddy scrunched the plinker and beefed my mojo. Any tips from you pros would be great because golf is the keenest

u sound drunker than me

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
well the golf doesn't matter what matters it's lets get fuckin wrecked

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
my wife drove is to dinner tonight which was good because I'm not ok to drive but let's all get drunk

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
there was Olympic ping pong playing when we went to dinner it was hosed up how they hit serves

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
we watching the replay of nfl hall of fame speeches now and dungy needs to shut the gently caress up, give me favre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wtf favre isn't doing. Good I will drink more

• Locked thread