Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong

Oh Don Piano posted:

I went to take a piss last night and I fell into my bathtub and ripped my shower curtain rod down.

Well, buddy, sometimes these things happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I woke up soaking wet (apparently it rained that night) at my parents' in the passenger seat of my car one time with my full firefighter gear on..... including the helmet. I had a note taped to me that was pretty close to "Pennywise, I saved you from the ogre last night. You owe me for that. You are at your parent's house right now. Talk to you later."

Good friends I guess?

You're a hero civil servant too? Even better.

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

Salad Prong

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Only flash memories of that night. It was about 10 years ago. I just remember arguing with someone about being a firefighter because they didn't believe me, then I came in with the gear and the air tank/mask and everything. The patrons loved it. It was a lovely Irish dive bar which we almost broke the entire floor (literally, it was bending under us while we were jumping in unison) on St. Patty's day one night. VERY luckily, my chief or anyone else didn't find out. I was in my early 20s so...... hey, bad and potentially lifetime crippling decisions all around.

:cheers:

:smith:

gently caress it. You sure showed them.

• Locked thread