Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Sounders! Lodeiro changes this entire team.

Valdez can get the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Apparently the Sounders just don't score while I watch. Missed the first half, and my internet cut out just before the penalty was awarded. Got it back up and...saw the miss.

At least we got the win! Closer than it needed to be.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

highme posted:

Melano is not a fan favorite.

Good game Seattle, you definitely deserved those 3 points.

Fortunately, we are still 2 points up on the table and thanks to Adi's goal we should still have the lead in the Cascadia Cup standings.

And also Seattle prior to firing Sigi. Plus, I don't think sitting in the last playoff spot in the West is really "dumpster fire", but Shammy gonna Shammy.

Two games in hand. See you in a week. :getin:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

highme posted:

You coming down?

God I wish I could, but I A. live in the DC area these days and B. will be driving somewhere near South Dakota on gameday. Hope I can still at least tune in, come to think of it.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
This Seattle - Houston game might as well be white noise and static for 90 minutes.

I hope to hell that Morris subs in around 60 and shakes things up.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

foobardog posted:

Nah, save Morris for Sunday, honestly. Put in Gomez and Torres and some one else who needs some practice.

He's 23, he can play 30 minutes and be fine for Sunday. His pace could net us points here, these teams are both B squads and will be gassed by 60.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
God, gently caress midweek games in Houston. These guys have nothing left in the tank.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
No finishing and a garbage goal given up: like 90% of this awful season.

Like, of course they saved a ball that was 60% over the line.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Whoaaaaaaaaa

loving hell, couldn't leave that closer. That ball goes over the line and it's 3 points, god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
NEVER IN DOUBT

(gently caress, we could have had a draw with a lot less heartburn there)

• Locked thread