Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress Chara and his poo poo eating grin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

highme posted:

You know he's just like Alonso right? He just smiles instead of pretending nothing happened.

I know. That smile just annoys me when he tries to pretend nothing happened. At least Alonso just shrugs.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Dempsey actually did his job this time, feels nice

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Way to turn off guys :bravo:

Yeah, that goal was 95% the Sounders just forgetting there was a minute left in the game.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I saw that Ricketts score for Toronto, and I was wondering when he started playing for them, and how the hell Donovan had scored. But I guess it's some other Ricketts, not old man Donovan.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

So apparently no one showed up in Houston tonight

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

foobardog posted:

I'm honestly a little worried that Houston is going to do a better job conserving their energy.

They absolutely are going to be much better in the second half. Seattle is running around like crazy, but not getting anything done with all that expended energy.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

It sure would be nice to be able to watch the national broadcasts. I couldn't even find a bar here that was willing to change from the NFL preseason games. Even BWW wouldn't put on Univision.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

KC is down to 9 men, and Philly is still hanging on to a 1-0. If Philly fucks this up they need to be regulated.

e: :doop: in the 92nd, thank you Philly

binge crotching fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 28, 2016

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Thank you Columbus and Philly for beating teams above Seattle in the standings.

I was just thinking the same thing after that penalty. :cool: :hf: :cool:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Dallas/Houston is basically 80% Dallas running around Houston and then getting unlucky at the last minute, and 20% Dallas taking really bad shots. Somehow Houston is up 1-0 at the half, but there is no way this ends 1-0

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Houston you are so bad.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Glad this game is on ESPN, it wasn't hard to convince the bartender to change away from golf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

This is not going so well, good thing I'm getting on a flight and will miss the rest of it.

• Locked thread