Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

With an early strike off the counter, Solignac has his first goal in a Fire uniform. Hopefully we can keep from conceding immediately after this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

CaptainYesterday posted:

Chicago 19 minutes away from their first road win since the days of Chivas USA.

And it's 3-0. I think we're gonna do it. :ohdear:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

:siren: gently caress YOUR PLAYOFFS AND OPEN CUPS, THE FIRE HAVE WON A ROAD GAME :siren:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Chicago-LA is boring as poo poo so far. At least we're not losing.

E: man, LA has a lot of former Fire players.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

well, never mind about the not losing part

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

oh hey it's 1-1 :toot:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

drat, the keeper nearly got that PK. Ah well, 2-1 Fire!

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I stepped out for a minute to take out my trash and missed this. Kind of glad I did.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

foobardog posted:

So I guess LA tied it up? Sorry, Chicago.

Yeop. We've looked like poo poo the entire second half, and we're bunkering for the draw. It's not going to go well.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

that was the stupidest loving red card I've ever seen

We'd just equalized too :(

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I guess I was wilfully blind to it when he played for Chicago, but holy poo poo Nyarko must be trying out for Olympic diving

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

no way we're getting back into this game, so a preemptive "gently caress this poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

hahahaha a red card, shambolic defending, a deflected goal... this game is Very Dumb

• Locked thread