Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Dempsey Decided to try now that Sigi is gone, also he beat Morris over not passing to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Morris has two modes, try to shoot poorly or always lay it off.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

whypick1 posted:

TBF, he should have had 4 assists today, but see above.

Yeah no I would rather have Morris with no goals and a ton of assists than not. Lodeiro didn't make Dempsey better he made Morris better now that someone can actually reliably feed him through balls.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

lol LA gets ref favors 2 blown penalties

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Nyarko flops for his life, Neagle converts a penalty against the run of play, nothing makes sense and I wish I rooted for someone else.

Late, but its amusing your designated PK taker is loving Neagle and I like the guy.

Also might Mullins actually be decent? He seems to have taken his shot and run with it.

• Locked thread