Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charlie Davies is...
Human Garbage
Human Trash
The worst US striker not named Jozy
A lovely chap
View Results

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Greetings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
"What changes are you going to make at halftime, Ben Olsen?" "NONE."

I hate him so much.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Acosta doesn't clear it and proceeds to play Olsenball, gets picked off just outside the box, Pontius scores and gently caress this shithouse squad.

Nothing needs to change, Olsen said at halftime. Incredible.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Hearing the TV analysts explain DC management makes me hate both the analysts, the coaches, the TV, and God

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
AND IF ALL THIS poo poo WEREN'T ENOUGH HERE COMES CHARLIE GODDAMNED MOTHERFFUCKING BITCH DAVIES

I HOPE THE CANCER CRASHES YOUR CAR YOU PIECE OF poo poo

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Olsen gets kicked out complaining about the referee, maybe the league can kick Olsen out for crimes against football

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Andre Blake for America...?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
OH THANK loving GOD gently caress THIS TEAM ANYWAY

SHUT THE gently caress UP MACTAVISH WE DONT DESERVE poo poo

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
And don't get me wrong, dropping seven points out of nine to Philly is unacceptable

The Union were robbed and we won't make the playoffs

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Ashton for United...?!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
DC takes a B team to Montreal, who knows why, who would travel to watch a team that thinks they can punt three points against a playoff rival at the end of the season?

What are you saving it for?

Why do we pretend that this season matters?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Nyarko flops for his life, Neagle converts a penalty against the run of play, nothing makes sense and I wish I rooted for someone else.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

joshtothemaxx posted:

Why do I watch this useless god drat team? Bill Hamid is the only thing keeping this team from tots embarrassment. Shameful play in defense.

The ingrained need to disinterestedly putter around near your own goal as a defender is an Olsen trademark

He might be the worst coach I've ever seen

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
1-1 is your final and that probably says more about Montreal in free fall than DC, known quantity.

We looked more inspired under Chad Ashton and that should worry us all.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
The New England Revolution are a useless team. Can't win the cup, can't stop Beckham from winning the cup, can't do anything other than pretend Charlie Davies was good. gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
There's a new thread, friends.

• Locked thread