Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

also I am the ghost of permabanned user Yoshifan823, haunting you all to remind you about how awesome I am and how much of the year I have spent in the top spot and how much longer that will continue (for forever, amen)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Cervixalot posted:

MFL just got an update to be responsive/much better on mobile devices!

Good excuse to throw out some trade offers... Just sayin!

The regular website looks a great deal less ugly as well.

Did we decide on a draft order? I'm anxiously waiting to overbid on a running back because after my top 3 they drop off a very steep cliff.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

So far I'm OK with this free agency season. Woods on the Rams is probably gonna be roughly the same as he was in Buffalo unless he really feels good back in the Colisseum. Jackson on the Buccs is gonna be awesome because Evans is gonna draw the best coverage and Jameis is capable of letting it rip on a regular basis. Also, if he's healthy, Lewis might get more catches without JThomas around. Plus if the Bears really try to make Patterson a thing that will be another.

Also, I just did this for fun:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Welp, got my initial rookie list sorted and set up. I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing, and after the first 10 or so I'm just kinda guessing, but I assume you all will do the same. god bless vaguely educated guessing

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

the only hint I will give you as to what my board looks like:

I have Joe Mixon ranked, "gently caress That Guy". Because gently caress That Guy. Same reason I never draft Big Ben.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

and now to endlessly tinker with my draft list and attempt to discern who will be the secret great get sitting at the 45th pick of the draft

maybe I'll just pick whichever Iowa offensive player is highest, at that point I'm not getting any real value.

• Locked thread