Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Hey guys, quick question about the draft/settings because I really want to join. Is it possible to draft from a mobile device? I may have to leave partway through the draft but could still access my phone if that's possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Cervixalot posted:

I've done plenty of MFL Snake drafts from a phone, but not the auction format. We can try and set up a test this afternoon/evening if you like?

That would be excellent. If the plan is to start at 6:30 CST, I should have about 3 hours before I need to leave. Hopefully that would minimize the mobile work.

Edit: Sorry for being a pain in the last hours before the draft, just got laid off and been scrambling to interviews and meetings so haven't had a chance to check this out.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Aug 23, 2016

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

gently caress it, I am in. Sending a PM with my email.

Having never done an auction or a keeper league, you folks are in for a real treat with me joining.

Edit: Sorry if my post was confusing, I realize the draft is tomorrow evening. I meant "last hours" as in 24 hours.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 24, 2016

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Team Name: The Long-Term Project

Looking forward to my first goon league!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Just PM'd you Papes about my RL friend taking the last spot, he just texted me saying he is in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

Guys.

Draft is like an hour and a half away.

I am excite.

Cracking a beer, let's get this pre-game started.

• Locked thread