Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Implant their brains into pigeon bodies, so it will be acceptable for them to poop on the sidewalk.

My friend once saw a homeless guy making GBS threads on the street downtown.

Also there was a huge muscular homeless dude near my college who would always be doing push-ups and boxing his shadow on street corners. I once got a bunch of extra donuts from my job at a grocery store and decided to give the leftovers my friends didn't want to the Insane Homeless Push-up Guy. This was probably like 20 assorted donuts in a large bag. He refused and said they weren't healthy.

There's also this old homeless panhandler I see on my way to work whom I dubbed "sideways Sally" because she walks with her upper body bent over to the right side like 90 degrees. It's really bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Plants for the homeless

Oh Ohhh

Planets for the homeless

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

no one wants to help the homeless because most people just want to purge the world of things they think are unpleasent instead of putting in the time an effort to improve things

What if instead of rolling a boulder up an endless hill, you could smash the boulder into bits and just go home and play video games

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What if the hill was made of heaps of homeless people

And the PS4 you go home to play is just a homeless guy with a dark souls 3 disc in his mouth

• Locked thread