Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Gross Dude posted:

You have to kill a phoenix so many times before it dies forever, anyone who manages to slay one would be a serial killer, OP.

came here to make this joke

there is nothing new under the sun (except for this maxim, which i came up with the other day)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like that posted:

Phoenix, Arizona goons don't stay safe

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
haha i would be a serial killer too if I were in phoenix arizona!!!!

i would be glad if a serial killer killed me to save me from living in phoenix arizona

Postcount
Sep 10, 2002

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear.

Sheep-Goats posted:

It should be legal to kill anyone that lives in Arizona.

It's legal, but regulated. The authorities are concerned he's killed more than his quota.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

i like that posted:

Active killer guy kills again for the 9th time

Short hair, shoots people.... my detective skills tell me he's ex-military with PTSD and he's taking out his brown people aggression on blacks and Latinos instead of A-rabs.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this is a real bad dude. he could be killing any of the insufferable white people living in phoenix, but noooo.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
weenix

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
arizona sucks supreme poo poo

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Hispanic Boomhauer strikes again.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I think it wrong to kill a people.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Fiend posted:

I think it wrong to kill a people.

Which people? Like, all of them? 'Cause, ehh...

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Nice cheekbones

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i live like 4 miles south of maryvale where most of the shootings happened and was outside working on my car the entire time he was super active and i am ok

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm the serial killer that looks like boomhauer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Gross Dude posted:

You have to kill a phoenix so many times before it dies forever, anyone who manages to slay one would be a serial killer, OP.

a jovial jest good sir

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That's not how you spell Phoenix op. Anyways, this could happen anywhere so city/state is really irrelevant!

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FordPRefectLL posted:

i live like 4 miles south of maryvale where most of the shootings happened and was outside working on my car the entire time he was super active and i am ok

is it because youre the killer? be honest im a doctor not a cop

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i like that posted:

Active killer guy kills again for the 9th time

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Watch out for Doomhauer

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

He's cute

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

FordPRefectLL posted:

Too bad.

Also,

Chinatown posted:

arizona sucks supreme poo poo

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Watch out for Doomhauer

Band name

we play country covers of nwobhm songs

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

cuck cuck im gay posted:

99% sure he is related to one of the victims, and he is just killing all the other ones to make it look like there's a random shooter out there making it harder to tie him to the people that he killed.

lol if u think this guy is so smart, BUD

good way to get caught for your family fatality is just to keep murdering people, about as good a way as murdering a family membe rin the first place

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I hope he murders everyone in the city. They all deserve it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Let's put the Zim-Zam on the case. Seems like a win-win no matter who comes out alive.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Watch out for Doomhauer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Watch out for Doomhauer

A Doomhauer?!?!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Alan Smithee posted:

A Doomhauer?!?!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

cuck cuck im gay posted:

99% sure he is related to one of the victims, and he is just killing all the other ones to make it look like there's a random shooter out there making it harder to tie him to the people that he killed.

Goon Detective reads about about a serial killer on the loose and stares off into the distance, plaintively taking a draw on his hand-rolled cigarette as in an instant he solves a case a whole police department could not based on his supernatural ability to watch and remember stuff he saw on TV.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

That's not how you spell Phoenix op. Anyways, this could happen anywhere so city/state is really irrelevant!

There are said to be many active serial killers in the US but they don't report them........

Guy Mann posted:

Goon Detective reads about about a serial killer on the loose and stares off into the distance, plaintively taking a draw on his hand-rolled cigarette as in an instant he solves a case a whole police department could not based on his supernatural ability to watch and remember stuff he saw on TV.

Ugh I'm not on my computer. Someone post the Classic Goon Pic of the gun in ugly sandals and wearing a fedora-type hat inhaling a pipe. Also the goon with long blonde hair inhaling from a pipe.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

god willing im next.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Raere posted:

He's cute

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
innocent deaths would be avoided if we had drones in the air 24/7

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Toadvine posted:

innocent deaths would be avoided if we had drones in the air 24/7

true. because by definition everyone killed by drone strikes is guilty.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Serious Frolicking posted:

true. because by definition everyone killed by drone strikes is guilty.

Or we just find the killers car on the video and follow it back to his house, no need for reckless bombings

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FordPRefectLL posted:

Maybe this is a false flag operation.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
my mum says that nothing good happens after 6pm and that's why i'm in bed after my bath by 545 so i can get some more good boy points

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Toadvine posted:

Or we just find the killers car on the video and follow it back to his house, no need for reckless bombings

you just outed yourself as a dirty foreigner

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

my mum says that nothing good happens after 6pm and that's why i'm in bed after my bath by 545 so i can get some more good boy points

Ar you a black or latino child in the greater Maryvale area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wickerman posted:

also the serial killer looks like a Hispanic Johnny Manziel

They said they don't know if he's white or Hispanic, he could actually be disgruntled Johnny Football! :aaaaa:

• Locked thread